Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Blue Label" Glocks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pingdork View Post
    I stand corrected. I'll recheck next time at my LGS. I thought for sure the blue labels there had glock tritium sights on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not correct. I prefer that all of my blue label Glocks come with the cheap plastic sights. You should notice a definite price difference even in a blue label Glock when it comes with or without night sights. I would be interested in the pricing of the blue label Glocks from you LGS with the factory Glock night sights. If you are getting blue label Glocks with factory Glock night sights at the low end of the true blue label pricing then feel fortunate.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pingdork View Post
    I was under the assumption that the blue label glocks all had night sights installed at the factory. The 3-4 LGS that I've been to that carry blue label glocks have them anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am an LE Glock dealer. I can order Glock's with or without NS's.

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Some companies put more QC and shoot more rounds through the gun when it is designated "LE." I don't know if Glock does, but S&W does for their guns.

C4
    Is there any proof of this, or is it just a saleman's pitch? Hard to believe they are spending more money on time to sell a gun at a lower price point (and lower margins)

Off topic.. Holy hell you have the best prices in HK's I have ever seen... You are going to make me a very very poor man this year.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurretGunner View Post
    Is there any proof of this, or is it just a saleman's pitch? Hard to believe they are spending more money on time to sell a gun at a lower price point (and lower margins)

Off topic.. Holy hell you have the best prices in HK's I have ever seen... You are going to make me a very very poor man this year.
    Direct info from people inside the company.

You look at it from a financial perspective. They look at it as providing a more reliable weapon to LE.

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Direct info from people inside the company.

You look at it from a financial perspective. They look at it as providing a more reliable weapon to LE.

C4
    Understood. There is no reason they couldn't be blowing smoke up peoples asses to try and sell more guns or influence departmental purchasing. I would like to see them furnish proof of such claims.

Or would that mean that they don't put enough QC into their normal line nor have the addressed long inherint issues with the M&P design... Who knows?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurretGunner View Post
    Understood. There is no reason they couldn't be blowing smoke up peoples asses to try and sell more guns or influence departmental purchasing. I would like to see them furnish proof of such claims.
    They aren't selling me anything and are personal friends. So no smoke and what I stated is fact.

Or would that mean that they don't put enough QC into their normal line nor have the addressed long inherint issues with the M&P design... Who knows?
    All firearms produced by S&W are test fired. All issues with the M&P have now been addressed as far as I am concerned.

C4

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyxcom View Post
    If the 4.5 was marked on the label itself, they must come in versions with both.
    The "-" Connector on the Gen 4s are 4.5LB

Feedback Score
    S&W needs a "Shooting Sports Foundation" club.. GSSF is a pretty darn good deal for a Glock fan who is not LE....

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Bringing thread back here...

Just bought a blue label g27 gen 4. Several dealers quoted my the same price but didn't have any in stock. Another dealer had two in stock but would t give me the price over the phone. Once in store that price was about $60 more than the other blue label prices. I asked if glock set the blue label price. Sales guy said the shops dealer sets the price.

Did I get ripped off or is the normal?

Gun was a standard gen 4 g27 standard sights.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Buddy of mine who is a cop says he gets them direct from glock for $350.... I have some blue labels but was no aware glock sold direct to le.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast