Thread: CLOSED Three AK's: Poly Tech, SLR-100 and Maadi (N.C./ Will Ship)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

CLOSED Three AK's: Poly Tech, SLR-100 and Maadi (N.C./ Will Ship)

Up for sale are three AK style rifles of which I plan to sell enough to fund an ongoing project. I will close this ad once I reach that point. I only accept USPS money orders as payment, however cash will work FTF. My only trade interest at this time would be a NIB Colt Socomll. I will listen to other trade interests as they are offered though. E-mail is the fastest way to reach me. Pictures are available by e-mail upon request. Please reference what views that you need to see. I will attempt to get pics posted in the ad.

1. Poly Tech spiker with wood furniture in 7.62x39. This piece is in excellent condition and will include three Poly Tech 30rd mags in excellent shape. The mags have been numbered 1, 2 and 4 on the baseplate with a small paint pen. Imported by Keng's. $1525 shipped to the lower 48.

2. Milled receiver, Bulgarian SLR-100 in 7.62x39. This piece is also in excellent condition. Assembled by BRP. $1525 shipped to the lower 48.

3. Maadi with standard stock and pistol grip in 7.62x39. Required compliance parts included except for an American manufactured mag. Imported by PARS. $825 shipped to the lower 48.

I also have two Colt AR’s listed here. Please contact me with any questions that you may have.

Thanks,
    Keith
    Last edited by Keith E.; 01-09-14 at 17:38. Reason: Firearm Info