Thread: Looking for like minded shooters NH

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Looking for like minded shooters NH

As much free time as I get I dedicate it to shooting or anything related. I gave one gun buddy on the same page as me. He is a younger guy and can't always shoot how and when I want. We have a small private range that we use and have never taken anyone too. I would like to expand our group if we can find some good people to shoot responsibly with. We practices drills run n gun have barricades and clean up out shit. We also sometimes camp at this place. We're heavy into improving our skills and gear. We will not be shooting tannerite and televisions. If anyone's interested get in touch with me. We can do a lot more here than on a square range. We're in the hooksett concord area. We'll hang out and tip back some beers a couple times before we shoot more than likely. I have a post on here called a day in Nh if you want to see the range. Let me know. Btw married with 3 kids so free time isn't overly abundant.
    "You get what you pay for"

Feedback Score
    Hi I'm from the nashua area, looking to find some other more experienced shooters to hang with, I'm sick of shooting indoors. Two kids, home improvement projects, and long work days limit my free time to Sundays. Maybe once the snow clears up I could learn some stuff. Long time lurker on this site, just noticed this section figured I'd see if there was anyone around. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I know how that can be. I can get away for a few hours on a Sunday in the future if you want. I'm about 40 minutes away but I'm happy to drive that if you're looking for someone to shoot with. Depending on what you want to learn, myself and a good friend have run some classes in the Lake Win/Wolfeboro area. Lot of freedom of movement, good chance to set your own pace of learning and get a chance to move and shoot in ways most ranges won't allow.

It's private land so...just don't shoot me on accident. I really don't want that. If you want to share a little more about what you're looking for, what you hope to learn and what your previous experience is that would be pretty helpful. Either way I'm happy to meet up with anyone in the area.

Last edited by SOW_0331; 02-09-15 at 23:20.
    Team Medic, Task Force Zangaro
    "The Cat's Originals"

Feedback Score
    Thanks for your reply. My experience is pretty limited to shooting from a fixed position, so I'm looking for somewhere to shoot wit the ability to move around a lot. I've tried to join clubs where I can move but, my ability to perform the community service aspect has limited me due to my work schedule. I like to think that I know my weapons pretty well and I take the lethality of them very seriously. I do lack equipment like a chest rig, or plate carrier, but I plan to purchase one relatively soon. I have a sbr and a 16 inch rifle along with a few handguns and shotguns. I'm good with shooting from a rest, but would like to learn how to maneuver, and am interested in some classes but would like an opportunity to move at my own pace until I get comfortable doing so. I have no military training. Maybe it will stop snowing enough to actually shoot sometime in 2015. Thanks again.