About 6 weeks ago, at 47 years old, WI Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen announced he would NOT be running for re-election....very strange everyone thought, waiting for the cow pie to hit the fan. Today it hit, big time: A DOJ Special Investigator has come out with another, you GUESSED it, ATF botched "Investigation".

Turns out the A.G. has been knowingly in possession of (2) full-auto machine pistols, knowing that they are stolen U.S. Government property. Just hoping this Special Agent would go away, Van Hollen decided to do nothing, because the WI ATF office had decided they were not going to prosecute ANY of the FIVE WI D.O.J. Law Enforcement Officers who ALL KNEW they were in possession of stolen US Government full-auto machine pistols!!?

Download and save this audio program before it disappears...

www.themic921.com/pages/devilsadvocates.html

It's the interviews with SA Dan Bethards parts I and II. SA Bethards ( a class 7 FFL holder?) learned that the AG and his buddies were in possession of several stolen military firearms, when he was asked by them to order some parts and do the 'smith work.

Questions: Are Government officials exempt from the NFA laws? I know that sounds like a loaded or smart-ass question, but I am serious.
What would be the usual process of "criminal justice" for a regular joe on the street found with the same stolen USGI hardware?