Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If you own a LMT 308

Feedback Score
    I got one in the fall as did my father....

we both had to send ours back for a chamber issue. so I'll speak to the warranty. It's awesome. They handled it like you would expect any company would and should. 100% professional, open, honest, and managed expectations perfectly.

The guns are absolute tack drivers. can't complain about a thing.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    What are you getting for groups? I got my new LM8 Slick two weeks ago. Best 10 round group I can get out of mine is just over 1 1/4 MOA at 100 using AE 168 gr OTM... .mil ball (XM80, PPU) is average around 3 inch groups. About 200 rounds down the pipe. I did replace the trigger. Optic is Trijicon TA11H308.

Trying to decide if this is on par. I know some of it is me... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tmwtrfwler View Post
    I got one in the fall as did my father....

we both had to send ours back for a chamber issue. so I'll speak to the warranty. It's awesome. They handled it like you would expect any company would and should. 100% professional, open, honest, and managed expectations perfectly.

The guns are absolute tack drivers. can't complain about a thing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pomyc View Post
    What are you getting for groups? I got my new LM8 Slick two weeks ago. Best 10 round group I can get out of mine is just over 1 1/4 MOA at 100 using AE 168 gr OTM... .mil ball (XM80, PPU) is average around 3 inch groups. About 200 rounds down the pipe. I did replace the trigger. Optic is Trijicon TA11H308.

I'm no expert and don't get into measuring my groups precisely. What i do know is at 100 yards I'm shooting 5
    Shot groups with 3 touching, one real close,
    and a flyer bc of me. I'd guess the groups are in the .7-.8 range total from group measuring pics I've seen online.

I shoot 150 grain stuff from southwest ammo.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pomyc View Post

Its on par. I think the best I have squeezed out of mine personally is a 1 inch group using Federal Gold Medal Match 168 grain. Typically from what I've seen and what I have read is that this is about the tightest they get with factory ammo.

Feedback Score
    I used to own a quad rail 308 mws, I cut the barrel down to 14.5 and had it dimpled and pinned. It was as light as my sr25 with a dimpled barrel, but did not shoot as well

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345