Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WV Water Supply Contamination

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo6Actual View Post
    Ecco-terroists have been very busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal View Post
    I doubt this.
    Truth. Perhaps not in the WV contamination under discussion here, but far more than most will realize in other examples. Some of those folks are no one to fool with.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    Truth. Perhaps not in the WV contamination under discussion here, but far more than most will realize in other examples. Some of those folks are no one to fool with.
    http://www.fas.org/news/usa/1997/04/bmd970429d.htm

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    I doubt this.
    I don't care to elaborate here.
    The Federation of American Scientists is as legit as it gets for the most part.
    Cohen made the statement & he was serious.. The Technology is more advanced & viable & the political ideology is there.
    It's does't matter to me in the least if you believe it or not. Many here have been dead wrong about a lot of recent events & won't admit their flawed beliefs.
    It's not my desire to convince or share facts w/ people who are to indolent to do the research.
    I have seen the evidence & it's not going to be shared here no matter what.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have extensive inside information about this incident. I do not feel it ethical for me to release it in this forum since this is an on-going investigation at this time. Think about an on-going Police Investigation, there is a process to releasing information.

Besides, it will be public record in a matter of days anyways.

When it comes to this incident, I am as close to a Subject Matter Expert as any human being on M4Carbine is going to encounter in this mortal life. I think my word on this forum is pretty good and you can take this to the bank.

I have a good idea what happened and it wasn't eco-terroism. Unless my sources are witholding information, and I have absolutely no reason to think they would since I am on their team so to speak.
    Last edited by Heavy Metal; 01-12-14 at 23:34.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    I have extensive inside information about this. I do not feel it ethical for me to release it in this forum since this is an on-going investigation at this time. Think about an on-going Police Investigation, there is a process to releasing information.

Besides, it will be public record in a matter of days anyways.

When it comes to this incident, I am as close to a Subject Matter Expert as any human being on M4Carbine is going to encounter in this mortal life. I think my word on this forum is pretty good and you can take this to the bank.

I have a good idea what happened and it wasn't eco-terroism. Unless my sources are witholding information, and I have absolutely o reason to think they would since I am on their team so to speak.
    Fair enough & appreciate the maturity in your response. I have no issues w/ you or your ethics. Now that you elaborate further on this specific incident it comes into focus. I also am a SME & former ATAP member for D0S & http://www.iacsp.com.
    So while you may have specific info on this specific incident (& I have every reason to believe all of that), that does not preclude other incidents from being concatenated. The one in WV as you infer may not be related. I was working on several fires started by incendiary devices by a group engaged in ecco-terroism activities last summer FTR. The threat of ecco-terrorism is real & it's viable.

William Cohen's repsonse:
    A: "Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a
    false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the
    intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James
    Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom
    moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off
    a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can
    paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search.
    The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using
    some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some
    reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to
    construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very
    dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written
    about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to
    devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic-specific so
    that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and
    others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects
    that can destroy specific crops
    . Others are engaging even in an
    eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off
    earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic
    waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work
    finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's
    real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and
    that's why this is so important"

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    No, its dissolved, not particulate, you can't filter it. If you could, the plant would be filtering it with their filters. You can't boil it off either because it is less volatile than the water itself. BTW, I have already read the MSDS on the product in question. Getting water from another source would be the order of the day.
    From the data I found, the boiling point is nearly 400*F, significantly higher than water. Do you think distillation would be an option for purification? On the face it seems plausible. Water boils away, contaminant stays behind....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12