Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy Davis raised more than $12 million for TX Governor Race

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Wendy Davis raised more than $12 million for TX Governor Race

dang, what is happening in Texas, Kalifornia liberals taking over? Does she have a chance?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...cmp=latestnews

Fort Worth Democrat Wendy Davis raised more than $12 million over the past six months in her bid to become Texas governor, and Republican Greg Abbott collected $11.5 million over three months, the campaigns reported Tuesday.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Money pouring in from outside Texas is whats happening.

Her fundraising in Texas has been poor, but she recently took a trip to D.C. and was given several large donations.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I think it should be illegal for money to be donated by an entity outside of the state where the election is happening.
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score

Wendy Davis raised more than $12 million for TX Governor Race

She can kiss my conservative ass!

We have tons of people moving here for from California for better opportunities and lower taxes and then want to turn it into the place they just left!

Argggg!!
    Last edited by ccoker; 01-15-14 at 07:15.
    Charles Coker

Disclosure statement:
    Pro Staff - Silencer Shop
    Dealer - Armasight and Steiner Optics
    Affiliated with Trijicon, Wilson Combat and Crux Suppressors

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Overide View Post
    I think it should be illegal for money to be donated by an entity outside of the state where the election is happening.
    Yes, I agree.

Much like Bloomberg did in Colorado.

Davis will take Travis County (Austin) Dallas County (Dallas) Harris County (Houston) the Rio Grande Valley (lower border area) and probably Bexar County (San Antonio).

I don't think she will even take her home county, Tarrant. The rest of the state is still pretty solid red.

Most agree she doesn't have a chance in hell of winning, but I think it's the lefts strategy. Make the Republicans spend money in their strong states instead of that money going to national campaigns or swing state local elections.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by philcam View Post
    Davis will take Travis County (Austin) Dallas County (Dallas) Harris County (Houston) the Rio Grande Valley (lower border area) and probably Bexar County (San Antonio).
    You forgot far west texas: 2012 election map: http://www.politico.com/2012-electio...sident/2012/TX

Unfortunately the areas you named are the fastest growing areas of the state. Davis may not win in 2014, but the blue counties' demographic mix have higher birth rates than do the red counties. It's gonna happen, sooner or later. I see it happening 2020-2030 timeframe. Perhaps faster, depending on the growth in the big blue metro areas.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    You forgot far west texas: 2012 election map: http://www.politico.com/2012-electio...sident/2012/TX

Unfortunately the areas you named are the fastest growing areas of the state. Davis may not win in 2014, but the blue counties' demographic mix have higher birth rates than do the red counties. It's gonna happen, sooner or later. I see it happening 2020-2030 timeframe. Perhaps faster, depending on the growth in the big blue metro areas.
    I agree. Unless the right can come up with young, well spoken, exciting candidates Texas is done.

Let not forget all the industry Texas is bringing into the state. With it comes libs from NY, Cali etc.

Hell, CA is having such a mass exodus now it might be turning red! Hahaha!

Feedback Score
    I challenge the libtards with coming up with one thing she has done other than her PR stunt.

We call her "Abortion Barbie"
    Charles Coker

Disclosure statement:
    Pro Staff - Silencer Shop
    Dealer - Armasight and Steiner Optics
    Affiliated with Trijicon, Wilson Combat and Crux Suppressors

Feedback Score
    I live in Austin and put up with the brunt of the migrants from the Democratic People's Republic of Californistan.

Getting an itchy finger...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wendy Davis draws contributions from Barbra Streisand, Martina Navratilova
    http://www.statesman.com/news/news/s...-streis/ncp2n/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast