Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wendy Davis raised more than $12 million for TX Governor Race

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by philcam View Post
    Yes, I agree.

Much like Bloomberg did in Colorado.

Davis will take Travis County (Austin) Dallas County (Dallas) Harris County (Houston) the Rio Grande Valley (lower border area) and probably Bexar County (San Antonio).

I don't think she will even take her home county, Tarrant. The rest of the state is still pretty solid red.

Most agree she doesn't have a chance in hell of winning, but I think it's the lefts strategy. Make the Republicans spend money in their strong states instead of that money going to national campaigns or swing state local elections.
    More like the opposite. The money they are pouring down a rat-hole on her futile run is money that won't go to Democrats in trouble in other states that might stand a chance of keeping their seats otherwise. Her campaign is about symbolism and the Libs go full-retard over Abortion.
    Last edited by Heavy Metal; 01-15-14 at 21:18.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    Republic of Texas when?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal View Post
    More like the opposite. The money they are pouring down a rat-hole on her futile run is money that won't go to Democrats in trouble in other states that might stand a chance of keeping their seats otherwise. Her campaign is about symbolism and the Libs go full-retard over Abortion.
    I LIKE IT!!!

Great positive way to look at it!

I think both sides go ape shit over abortion.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I would encourage folks to look at exactly how much money Abbott started with, compared to Davis.

Davis will not win.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal View Post
    Yep. I wish Dems all over the US sent her all the money they have. She can raise $500B and it will not help.

I cannot believe so many Dems are backing a candidate that really has no chance of winning. Her single "accomplishment" is a filibuster that failed to stop the law from being passed. Many better qualified Dems especially in the first open election in 20 years. What a stupid mistake.

Feedback Score
    Sorry Texas - for the last 15 years freaking Californians have been moving to Arizona. In the last 18 months we've started to see that dwindle. After we've had to put up with it - good luck to you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Relax..this moron is not going to win.

Expect big media to tell us all how close she is coming to winning or how much money she has or whatever. That is their M. O.

Did you know this woman's law school bills were being paid by her second husband? She divorced him the day after the last school payment was made!

She is a creep and a liar and the more that comes out about her...the less she will appeal.

Did you also know that she originally ran for Ft. Worth City Council as a Republican? She also sued them after she lost the election.

She is a total worthless POS and she will NOT get the governor's office in Texas.

-brickboy240

Feedback Score
    I live in Austin too..
    We are not all stupid

Not to mention she just got busted for lying saying "she was a single mom at 19"

she was really 21
    Charles Coker

Disclosure statement:
    Pro Staff - Silencer Shop
    Dealer - Armasight and Steiner Optics
    Affiliated with Trijicon, Wilson Combat and Crux Suppressors

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccoker View Post
    I live in Austin too..
    We are not all stupid

Not to mention she just got busted for lying saying "she was a single mom at 19"

she was really 21
    Now this:

“be immediately restrained from . . . using illegal drugs or consuming alcohol within 24 hours before or during the period of possession of or access to the child.”

So not only is Wendy Davis a liar, but she’s also a drug addict? Yep, typical progressive. Wendy Davis has two kids. A daughter named Amber, and a son named Dru.

Speaking of the child, at the time her twelve year old daughter requested her father serve as her managing conservator.

It appears that Wendy Davis did not just leave out key details. Nor does it appear that Davis is just being held to a different standard than a man. It appears there is much more to Wendy Davis than meets the eye.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/20...ds/#more-54422

And: http://www.redstate.com/2014/01/20/m...r-actual-life/
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 01-21-14 at 06:04.

Feedback Score
    Another little known fact about Wendy Davis.

The judge in her divorce proceedings from her second hubby gave custody of her 2 children to her soon to be ex.

In Texas...the mother almost always gets custody unless she is a crack whore or a total psycho.

One of the two kids was not from hubby number two! Thats right...a step parent was awarded custody to a kid that was not even his? How bad of a mother do you have to be for the judge to award custody to a step parent?

This woman is a total disaster and a creep. More will come out about her as time goes on and nobody will like this woman in the end unless you are a total leftist ideologue.

-brickboy240

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast