Page 144 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1542

Thread: WHAT IS YOUR EDC KNIFE?

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    [QUOTE=FJCowboy;2839099]
    Quote Originally Posted by GODSPEED View Post
    Either an Emerson Kwaiken or CQC-7, depends on the day

I"m liking that handkerchief, I haven't ventured down that path yet. I've been looking at the Ace of Hanks and Mighty Hanks, but Godspeed looks very cool.
    Speaking of handkerchiefs, can someone explain to me the mass appeal of these to the EDC community?

Feedback Score
    I’m not 100%, but I personally think it is a bit of nod back to our fathers and grandfathers. I know my grandfather always carried one. For me, I could see using it to clean sunglasses, maybe phone or laptop screen. Clean off a blade after cutting some food. I’m sure many folks carry them for a fashion statement, but I think they have a use. Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Fyi to the community, my side hustle, The KungFoo Edge does professional sharpening and modding. I have the ability to do edges, titanium anodizing, stonewashing, acid washing, and tons of other mods. I can give examples of my work, not trying to make a profit this a passion and I have a good main career. I will give m4carbine members a 10% discount off my really low prices as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFanToM View Post
    Fyi to the community, my side hustle, The KungFoo Edge does professional sharpening and modding. I have the ability to do edges, titanium anodizing, stonewashing, acid washing, and tons of other mods. I can give examples of my work, not trying to make a profit this a passion and I have a good main career. I will give m4carbine members a 10% discount off my really low prices as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Good to know, I will keep that in mind.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've been carrying my Strider SMF again. I've been wanting a tanto blade SMF for a while, but always bad timing on my part.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    I like that a lot!

I have the kershaw version but I dont pretend they are the same thing lol.

Thanks, nice to see the use on that Kershaw. Not the same thing but honestly I have one of the ZT/Emerson knives and the ZT feels like a custom compared to the Emerson... really solid.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    [QUOTE=FJCowboy;2839099]
    Quote Originally Posted by GODSPEED View Post
    Either an Emerson Kwaiken or CQC-7, depends on the day

I"m liking that handkerchief, I haven't ventured down that path yet. I've been looking at the Ace of Hanks and Mighty Hanks, but Godspeed looks very cool.
    Thanks, appreciate it!

[QUOTE=LowSpeed_HighDrag;2839236]
    Quote Originally Posted by FJCowboy View Post

Speaking of handkerchiefs, can someone explain to me the mass appeal of these to the EDC community?
    I think it's exactly what FJCowboy said, "old school edc". My dad always carried one, I'm pretty sure I smoke a cob pipe because he did when I was a kid too.

Quote Originally Posted by FJCowboy View Post
    I’m not 100%, but I personally think it is a bit of nod back to our fathers and grandfathers. I know my grandfather always carried one. For me, I could see using it to clean sunglasses, maybe phone or laptop screen. Clean off a blade after cutting some food. I’m sure many folks carry them for a fashion statement, but I think they have a use. Just my .02

Agreed! (thumbs up thingy goes here)

Eli

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    BM bugout has been a perfect EDC for me. Such a slim profile, you don’t notice that it’s in your pocket. Steel that’s easy to sharpen as well.

I’ve carried a PM2 in the past, but I always knew it was there.

Feedback Score
    Microtech OTF.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last edited by countryboy27012; 05-11-20 at 21:08.

Page 144 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast