Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: WHAT IS YOUR EDC KNIFE?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is my dress up knife. A 690 with carbon and rose wood. It doesn’t get used much.
    [/QUOTE]

I have one of these, love it but it doesn't see much carry time as my 9530 is my everyday carry.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Thumbs up

My EDC is an Emerson Commander
    Find what it is in life that you do not do well......and do not do that thing....

Feedback Score
    I run a Spyderco P'Kal in my right side pocket and a small fixed blade left of center line.

The fixed blade varies among my ClinchPick [hands down the best small defensive fixed blade...but relatively expensive and hard to get], a Ka-Bar TDI in an Infight Access Kydex sheath [available, inexpensive and very servicable] or an old Cold Steel Safe Keeper III also in an IAK sheath [while the SK III isn't made anymore, the Safe Maker II is currently in production and is close enough for gov't work.]
    "He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers." -- Charles Peguy

I currently teach for Tactical Response.

I have taught for Options for Personal Security, Tac Pro Shooting Center, and Shivworks, as well as teaching under my own banner.

I have given presentations at Tom Given's Polite Society Conferences, the National Tactical Invitational and Gabe Suarez's WarriorTalk Symposia.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    This is my daily HALO III. I carry it in a single 1911 pouch from Bladetech that I heated up and form fitted to it. Carried handle up it's very fast from the belt.

This is my latest one. It's for front pocket carry. SCARAB with Tanto blade.

Current most wanted edged item on Earth: Strider SMF

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I carry an older Benchmade 910 clipped inside the trauma plate pouch of my vest at work. I only carry a small Swiss Army knife attached to my keyring off duty.

Feedback Score
    My Emerson CQC-15 is in my pocket from the time I get up to when I go to sleep.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I like a knife with a little belly on the blade with some weight carried forward and the point of the blade in line with the center axis of the blade and handle. here's my EDC, a CRKT M18

I never understood the infatuation with the americanized tanto, except for the bad-ass looks, it's possibly the most useless blade design for EDC.

I got one of the first edition Benchmade version of the Emerson CQC7 with the G10 scales and ATS 34 blade. it looked bad-ass and was tough as a crow-bar but not very practical.

so I reprofiled the blade to smooth out the tanto edge similar to the AFO which I consider to be almost perfect. it has a nice radius on the forward cutting edge while carrying enough of the blade thickness through the body to the point. it it now my choice for a hard use folder (if there is such a thing...)

never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    My EDC for the past year or so has been a Benchmade Griptillian 550.

Feedback Score
    Benchmade MWG 5000SBK - Auto-Presidio

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Does anyone know of a place where I can find a Benchmade Mini-Griptillian with tan or khaki handles? I know they made a full-sized one, but I am hunting a Mini-Grip for a Christmas present.

And my EDC is usually a Emerson Waved Mini-CQC-7.

Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast