Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Palmetto State Armory 1911

Feedback Score

Palmetto State Armory 1911

Does anyone have any photos or information on the new Palmetto State Armory 1911? I only found out about it today. If they build it with the same quality and low price as that of their AR, they should be a hit.
    "When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not Guilty." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." ~ Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by coastwatcher42 View Post
    Does anyone have any photos or information on the new Palmetto State Armory 1911? I only found out about it today. If they build it with the same quality and low price as that of their AR, they should be a hit.
    I have heard nothing of this. That being said,
    I like Palmetto for what they offer. But AR-15s are like building legos and 1911s are more like making watches. I do not think i would trust the guys at PSA assembling uppers with a 1911 build.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal24k View Post
    I have heard nothing of this. That being said,
    I like Palmetto for what they offer. But AR-15s are like building legos and 1911s are more like making watches. I do not think i would trust the guys at PSA assembling uppers with a 1911 build.
    Agreed.

Feedback Score
    Here is the only photo of it that I've been able to find so far:

http://cdn.gunsamerica.com/blog/wp-c.../Palmetto2.jpg
    "When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not Guilty." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." ~ Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Looks nice, nothing super fancy but I would like more info.

Sent from my SPH-L600 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    Probably rebranded RIAs
    No. Made in USA, Nowlin barrel, and they feel very nice. The triggers felt ok. Some of my pics from SHOT. I have more to share later when I find the time.
    Edit: both are cerakoted.

Last edited by muad; 01-15-14 at 22:17.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    Looks nice
    I managed to find another photo and, for some unexplained reason, it looks much, much nicer in this one:

http://cdn.gunsamerica.com/blog/wp-c.../Palmetto1.jpg
    Last edited by coastwatcher42; 01-15-14 at 22:22.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No one can resist that billboard space...

Feedback Score
    I'm always interested in new 1911 offerings. There are quite a few 1911 makers, but the list of companies making them right and at a decent price point is a very short list. Or, even just the list of companies making them right, period, is pretty short.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast