Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Palmetto State Armory 1911

Feedback Score
    a PSA branf for 1.5k well it definately isnt made by them than

Feedback Score
    That price seems a bit steep, is it confirmed?

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    The two I saw at the show which are the ones in the last couple of pics, are their higher end models. They weren't sure of pricing details for them yet, but mention around 1k for the higher end ones.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbeardsong View Post
    The girl on the left was kind enough to hold my coffee while I checked out the 1911. The gun looks really good. I was impressed. My understanding from the PSA guys is that they will be in the $1-1.5k range.
    Seems overpriced. At that money I'd assume most people would rather buy a Colt Rail gun.
    Last edited by tctlrld; 01-20-14 at 23:04.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Perhaps the "list price" will be $1K and the thing will always be "on sale."

Sent using Tapatalk
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    List price $1,000, street price $800, sale price $500.

I'm just making that up, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Sorry for the lack of solid information on the 1911s. The ones we took to SHOT are not production models, and we will likely not be releasing a large number at this time as they require a lot of work due to the parts requiring hand fitting. Our team in charge of this project have put a lot of time and effort into it and we feel they have done a great job.

Stay tuned, more information to come soon.

Feedback Score
    A few more photos and a little info:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-1911-pistols/
    "When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not Guilty." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." ~ Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hello, PSA

Sent the photo's of the finish damage on my PTAC upper to you and are awaiting your reply.

Thanks!

PA Patriot
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoStateArmory View Post
    Sorry for the lack of solid information on the 1911s. The ones we took to SHOT are not production models, and we will likely not be releasing a large number at this time as they require a lot of work due to the parts requiring hand fitting. Our team in charge of this project have put a lot of time and effort into it and we feel they have done a great job.

Stay tuned, more information to come soon.
    I appreciate you chiming in and wish you all the best. Would love to see the full specs on the production models.

And if I may be so bold as to request subdued role mark, smaller or even omitted? This is just one opinion, but i think role marks fall perfectly in the "less is more" category.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast