Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid 4moa vs 2moa question

Feedback Score

Stupid 4moa vs 2moa question

Ok im sure this topic has been completly raped but i didnt see the thread anywhere... I was seriously considering and EOtech 512... but the aimpoint has kinda caught my eye.. ive got to look through an EO and really like the reticule but have never seen through an aimpoint so im not familiar with the dot sizes... Do yall prefer the 2moa or 4? If 4moa my second question would be would the comp ML2 be fine or should i pay out the extra cash and get an ML3.. If i want 2moa the ML3 is my only option right?( cant afford an comp M4) anyways sorry if this is a dumb question.. im just an uneducated newb in the ways of optics.. thanks for your time and info..

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I have an ML2 (4moa) and it works fine for me...and you can often snag a great deal from somebody who feels the need to upgrade. Look into the C3 model if you are interested in the 2moa dot and on a budget.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have an M2 in 4moa and an M4 with 2moa- I use the 3X magnifier in conjunction with the M4.
    I would definitely go 2moa- especially if you are thinking about getting a magnifier.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    I won't own more than a 1 MOA dot. Seems silly to have bigger unless you have a darn good reason (which some do, I'm sure). So, it's EOTech for me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron S. View Post
    I won't own more than a 1 MOA dot. Seems silly to have bigger unless you have a darn good reason (which some do, I'm sure). So, it's EOTech for me.
    Durability comes to mind and oh yeah, Ooops, I forgot to turn my Aimpoint off... during the last Presidential elections... eh no problem (it's still on and working perfectly).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    Durability comes to mind and oh yeah, Ooops, I forgot to turn my Aimpoint off... during the last Presidential elections... eh no problem (it's still on and working perfectly).
    Durability won't be a problem with me. It's not like I'm some Spec Ops soldier clearing caves in afghanistan. I'm a civilian that likes plinking...much like probably a good majority of the guys on here. 1,000 hours of continuous use on two AA's is plenty of power for me. If I can spend $2,500-3k on an M4 setup, I can spend 10 bucks for a pack of AA's.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    I forgot to turn my Aimpoint off... during the last Presidential elections... eh no problem (it's still on and working perfectly).
    You need to shoot more often.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post
    You need to shoot more often.
    LOL.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron S. View Post
    Does your AR shoot 1moa? Mine wont- 1moa is a great idea if the weapon shoots 1moa.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast