Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cumo, "extreme conservatives" have no place in NY

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Cumo, "extreme conservatives" have no place in NY

How did this guy get elected?

"extreme conservatives" – that is, people who are pro-life, understand the clear meaning of the Second Amendment, or wish to keep marriage as it has traditionally been defined – "have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blu...have-no-place-

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    As far as I am concerned, in an ideal world, he would be sent to a re-education camp in Antarctica to buff the asses of Penguins! He doesn't belong inside of US Territory.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Oh,,yea,,we are "really" Lucky to have such a GREAT Emperor to rule our state !!! This guy is way the hell over the top,,dam I stopped doing drugs 25++ years ago,,its obvious this guy never stopped !!! There are tons of Good People in NY,,but when Upstate is controlled by the City its pretty tough to get anything good going !! Hopefully he really bit off more than he can handle on this one !!!

Feedback Score
    He's a high talking, overly emotional, effeminate, true believer, having more in common behavior wise and cognitively, with a woman or a gay man...I expected no less.
    Last edited by RogerinTPA; 01-18-14 at 15:44.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerinTPA View Post
    He's a high talking, overly emotional, effeminate, true believer, having more in common behavior wise and cognitively, with a woman or a gay man...I expected no less.
    Yeah what he said......LMFAO

Realistically cuomo can run his trap to make his liberal spend all gay friends happy. Hes utterly

failed with the SAFE Act and has no way to remove us gun toting conservative traditionalists from NY. But we do have the power to remove him.

Feedback Score
    Godspeed to you!

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sol1777 View Post
    Yeah what he said......LMFAO

Realistically cuomo can run his trap to make his liberal spend all gay friends happy. Hes utterly

failed with the SAFE Act and has no way to remove us gun toting conservative traditionalists from NY. But we do have the power to remove him.
    I agree there ! We DO have the power,,,,I just hope that all the people come together and try and make this wrong right ! NY can be a great State,,we just need to get off our ass & take it back,it will be a tough battle for sure !

Feedback Score
    The most smug, self absorbed, intolerant individuals are these 'liberal' fascists for lack of a better term. Vile,hypocritical, pathetic scumbags.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    I agree there ! We DO have the power,,,,I just hope that all the people come together and try and make this wrong right ! NY can be a great State,,we just need to get off our ass & take it back,it will be a tough battle for sure !
    Your 100% right on that. I don't believe that states is at that point yet though. Maybe after DeBlasio turns NYC into a third world with his make everyone equal b.s. more will see how far we've strayed from what is right. I know upstaters already know this but we are a minority right now. Luckily we are the ones most prepared for the turmoil that is to come.

Feedback Score
    The problem is, people will still love the 3rd world created by liberals, and just snidely say, "Well, the ONLY reason that things are this bad is because corporations are exploiting everything, and there's so much racism and homophobia, and, and, and...imagine how much WORSE things would be if a conservative were in office..." Also, brainwashing and moral relativism started out by claiming that there was no intrinsic right and wrong, and that the ends justify the means, and that nothing is really bad unless it fails or brings shame and ruin upon yourself. But the relativism has gone beyond that. There's more good and bad, or even succeeding and failing. So a city is crime and poverty ridden, losing industry, and being reduced almost to a 3rd world nation. Is that bad? No, they would say, it's just a different culture. The problem is not the crime and poverty; the actual problem is that outsiders are too close minded to understand and accept the culture of the city. There's no success and failure; there's only different perspectives of success and failure.

Armed with all this, liberals keep winning in these cesspools.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast