Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cumo, "extreme conservatives" have no place in NY

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I Just Want To Live Free! This state is such a mess and I just don't see it getting better...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by mattiep321; 01-24-14 at 21:17.

Feedback Score
    I feel like I am in "occupied territory" but I'm not leaving just yet. Who knows, the resistance may need volunteers.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattiep321 View Post
    I Just Want To Live Free! This state is such a mess and I just don't see it getting better...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    I feel like I am in "occupied territory" but I'm not leaving just yet. Who knows, the resistance may need volunteers.
    Yea,,I hear ya guys,,it is a friggin mess !!! I even have a good buddy that is a Diehard Dem. and he HATES Cuomo,,he even says he is destroying the State/Jobs/Schools,,etc,,so I guess if even the "smart" Dems are getting fed up,,it could swing in our favor eventually !! Its the 47% that will NEVER change or give up there "Free Lunch". My Daughter is in Texas and I would love to move,,but jobs/Family,,etc makes it tough !!! We just need to keep fighting the fight & maybe our Kids,Kids will be able to live Free !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My wife and I have made an official decision. Unless I am offered a 6+ figure salary in the next six months we will be out of this state by May of 2015. We're ****ing done with this Neo Fascist experiment at social engineering. I grew up in Wyoming, my wife Oregon. We don't need The State to hold our hand for every little difficulty that comes our way. I've had more first responder time on the ground as a Wyoming native just because I was one of the "only ones there" then any citizen I have met in this state. My friend who is serving on a police force for one of those three or four Mid Hudson Urban environments that keeps popping up on "worst places to live in America" recently told me that the NY Post made a big deal out of some death that happened in NYC because the first responders there took a whopping 4 minutes to get to the call. NY Post says that's to slow!!!

That's the mentality of NYer's. They want the state up their ****ing ass all the time so they can be safe. I don't know if it is PTSD from 911 but they literally bend over and take it when it comes to their constitutional rights, and we're out of this ****ed up social experiment that is The Failed Empire State.

When I was young and stupid I once sat on the edge of a large run off ditch in a jeep with two wheels touching the ground for 7 hours while I waited for the Sheriffs to respond. I knew the captain of Search and Rescue, he helped raise me and he will never let me forget that night because he was gearing up to respond to my ass when one of the deputy's finally reached me. NYers would cause an international crisis, and the stock market would drop a million points if one of their own had to sit in an unsafe situation for more then fifteen minutes without the Nanny State and Lord ****ing Cuomo flying in on his Unicorn riding a saddle made of 1000 dollar bills to rescues the poor soul who happened to be stupid enough to almost drive off a cliff.

I have one life line hanging from the toilet bowl that is NY state and I am going to jump to it, tie in, and ride it to freedom.

You all can either sink or swim the **** out of this shit storm of a state, but I suggest you run. Tomorrow when you drive to work, if you need convincing, just look, pay attention to how every home around you is falling into the ground. Every city in this state is dying. Every building is falling apart. Energy costs are through the roof. The schools are indoctrination camps for Neo Liberal politics that are nothing more then pro rich and anti worker. If your car so much as farts you'll go to jail. If you so much as have 8 round vs 7 you'll go to jail. The state is doomed. It is the perfect definition of the word "empire", NY rose quickly to prominence and then it got cocky, it became over policed, it over extended itself and it failed. Just like every other Empire in the history of man. NY is The Empire State and the United States of AMerica was never meant to be an Empire so I suggest running like hell.

I'll see you all West of the Mississippi in the coming months.
    Last edited by Mac5.56; 04-05-14 at 22:25.
    Mobocracy is alive and well in America.*
    *Supporting Evidence for Hypothesis: The Internet
    -me

'All of my firearms have 4 military features, a barrel, a trigger, a hammer, and a stock."
    -coworker

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234