Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: -1 Pistolero, Ashburn VA has disappeared with $1800

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Exclamation -1 Pistolero, Ashburn VA has disappeared with $1800

On 12/7 he acknowledged receipt of the check (for 2,000 rounds of MK262) and indicated he would respond with a tracking number when he shipped on Monday. That was his last login and I have not been able to contact him. Today I confirmed with my brother, who sent the check, that it was deposited and so I am beginning to pursue my options.

If you know or have had a dealing with him, either positive or negative, please advise.

If you are LE in or near Ashburn, VA and might be willing to take a personal interest, please contact me.

IM exchange follows:

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolero
    Check arrived, ammo will ship monday morning, I'll update you with the tracking

Quote Originally Posted by RyanB
    It'll be a personal check from Wells Fargo in the name of Seth Bxxxxx. Might take a couple of days to get out due to the holiday. UPS is ok, zip will be 76502.

Thanks,

Ryan Bxxxxx

I take paypal gift at sam.sfx88@gmail.com or a check or money order payable to:
    Sxx Fxxxx
    43121 Goose Glen Lane
    Ashburn VA 20147
    However if it is a personal check it should be from a major bank or I will wait for it to clear before shipping out.
    I have to ship ammo by UPS by the way as for some reason the fedex guys around here won't accept any ammo, just want to double check and make sure that is ok.

Ok. Payment preference?

Ryan

$1800 shipped so long as you're lower 48

Would you take $1700 for 2000 rounds shipped?

Ryan
    Name edited out for now at request of mod.
    Last edited by RyanB; 01-22-14 at 10:10.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Don't take this the wrong way because this situation definitely sucks. But occasionally we are reminded that dealing face to face with our LGS's is worh the extra costs. I hope you get this figured out but I have a feeling that your situation will be a reminder to everyone about the joys of dirt bag's.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Understood.

In a hundred transactions online this is my first problem.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way because this situation definitely sucks. But occasionally we are reminded that dealing face to face with our LGS's is worh the extra costs. I hope you get this figured out but I have a feeling that your situation will be a reminder to everyone about the joys of dirt bag's.
    I may have jumped the gun when I implied that this guy is a 'dirt bag'. Tomorrow isn't promised for any of us. There is always the chance of unfortunate circumstances.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hope things work out. I sent you a PM.
    Marriage is a good institution, considering you're ready for one.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Looks like a nice place.....surely somebody in the area can make a kind stop by.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390359130.367594.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1390359140.192646.jpg

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    I may have jumped the gun when I implied that this guy is a 'dirt bag'. Tomorrow isn't promised for any of us. There is always the chance of unfortunate circumstances.
    Agreed on that. I've seen these things turn out to be medical issues.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 86 slo-vo View Post
    Looks like a nice place.....surely somebody in the area can make a kind stop by.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390359130.367594.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1390359140.192646.jpg
    I'm working on getting a cop over there, in the meantime if anyone from here wants to drive by and take a look I would be grateful.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Your mailbox is full.

I'm about 10 minutes from Ashburn. Let me know what you need. Also USPS was closed Monday for MLK day and Tuesday for Federal Government closure and Fed opened 2 hours late today for snow today. I did get my mail delivered today for the first time this week. I can surely do a drive by and see if anyone is home if you PM the address. David

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...k-aimpoint-etc

Is this valid if he's in progress of playing games at the moment?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast