Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: -1 Pistolero, Ashburn VA has disappeared with $1800

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    More than likely turned his settings to block them. There is a Sami Fadul from Arlington still there, and searchable for me.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm filling out an online report with Loudon county SO right now.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    And I am filing a libel lawsuit against you in the morning Ryan, you never once emailed me, called me, or even sent me a letter regarding any issue whatsoever and you suddenly make a post almost 2 months after the sale? As a sign of good faith in case this was just a monstrous lapse of judgment on your part, I have sent 4 crates of mk262 to your brother who issued the check, to the address on the check, while I get in touch with UPS and see if you are full of shit or honestly did not receive the original ammo. Perhaps if there was an issue a ****ing email or phone call would have been in order before you post my name on the internet. Tracking number is 1z291x610399513062
    1z291x610366180653
    1z291x610399514909
    1z291x610399515828

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Sam,

To date no ammunition has been received. My contact information, for your assistance in suing me, is as follows:

Ryan Borman
    11805 Harris Rd. SE
    Yelm, WA 98597

Have your server call ahead and I'll make sure I'm home to meet him.

I have records of my attempts to contact you via both methods you provided in our original conversation as well as via facebook. Is the facebook account I messaged yours? The one from which I got the picture on the last page? I find it interesting that you log onto M4C for the first time after a six week absence once I contacted you there.

By the way as of right now, those tracking numbers don't work. Do you have original tracking numbers to show that ammunition was sent in December? The ones referenced in the original PM posted on the first page of this thread? The ones that were expected the following Monday and have not been provided?

Ryan

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    I challenge you to Produce a single email

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Check the email address you provided originally, I've resent my email. Also check your PM box for my message on 12/21. You've blocked my on facebook so I can't confirm to you my message there two days ago, but I'm assuming that is how you knew to come back to M4C.

Please provide tracking numbers indicating that packages were sent in early December, as you indicated you would in your message on 12/7. Your tracking numbers from today still do not work.

Feedback Score
    Just google the tracking # and this was sent today.

Alexandria, VA, United States 01/28/2014 6:45 P.M.Origin Scan

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    This just got interesting. Name, picture, address, sells large amounts of ammo online & travels overseas silently. Got yourself noticed my friend.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Confirmed tracking numbers work.

Still do not have any evidence that there was ever an original shipment.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    First word of order. If you don't have a dog in this fight or are helping to resolve the issue then stay out. Primary interest is that the OP gets his merchandise. Once that is done we can address other issues.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast