Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Weights and cardio on the same day...is this a bad idea?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Wow, that was a blast from the past, Will! I posted there right after being put on synthroid. I was on an initial high dose which they dialed down periodically. It seems to me I felt much better on a higher dosage, but both my endocrinologists say my TSH is sufficiently suppressed, and that is what matters most. I don't know how much longer I should stay on this dose before I request a change...I cut back on exercise and upped my calories, but I'm still falling asleep throughout the day.
    "The secret to happiness is freedom, and the secret to freedom is courage." - Thucydides, c. 410 BC

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wild_wild_wes View Post
    Wow, that was a blast from the past, Will! I posted there right after being put on synthroid. I was on an initial high dose which they dialed down periodically. It seems to me I felt much better on a higher dosage, but both my endocrinologists say my TSH is sufficiently suppressed, and that is what matters most. I don't know how much longer I should stay on this dose before I request a change...I cut back on exercise and upped my calories, but I'm still falling asleep throughout the day.
    Something to discuss with your docs. You might use what I posted as a reference to that discussion if you're still not feeling right. If they refuse to re visit the issue and feel that only your TSH is what matters, find a new doc...As you can see, the Co- Director of the Thyroid Clinic at Mass General Hospital (one of the most prestigious clinics in the US) does not appear to agree.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011