Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official SIG Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
    Greetings Folk! The wife and I own 4 of those Sig pistols in various models. She now has her CCW permit and will be carring one of two Sig pistols. A Sig P-239 40 cal S&W or that some what smaller Sig-P232 model in the .380 auto caliber.

I was really surprized at the accuracy of the little Sig mouse gun! It was very accurate right from the get go. The DA-Trigger pull was very stiff, to the tune of 12 friggin pounds at first but the pistol was indeed more accurate (5, 10 and 15 yds) than the P-239 model with stainless slide. Now after 300 rounds the DA pull got a pound or so easier but no free lunch for the wife pulling that first shot off towards the target.

The other model Sigs are a P-229 model with rail and the P-226 model also with a rail. Now both these pistol are very accurate! I managed to shoot 1.5 inch groups standing with in a slow fire mode, with both these new pistols and cheap Blazer plinking ammo at 7 & 10 yards. These are chambered for the 40 S&W cal. It does take awhile to get used to that DA trigger pull but it is a plus to have a double stacked magazine holding 12 rounds verses the 1911 I was carrying. Like the man stated, You gotta love those Sigs!
    When you get the "Fever" it is tough to shake.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score

My Sig

Attachment 2468

This is what I carry..its a little big but I manage just fine

Feedback Score
    Danejarrad,

The sig pro is one of SIG's finest creations. Other than its bulky dimensions it hasn't an achilles' heel and is superbly accurate and durable. It is a "real" SIG and I'd choose one over anything else coming out of SIG Sauer USA these days. A great value.

Tim

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Exeter stamped P228:

Herndon stamped P226:

Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score

Test Firing!

Yesterday the wife and I went to the shooting range and she shot the two smallest of the Khar's both in the 9mm caliber (not the .380 cal) shortly afterwards, the man in charge of the range said she did better than 80% of the people who come in to the place.

However, I was very impressed when he showed me the Sig 250 in DA mode only. I have a Sig P-226 and Sig P-229 model 40S&W and the wife owns Sigs in both the P-239 40 S&W and the little P-232 in .380 caliber. We still can NOT get any decent ammo for that little pistol. The only downside to the P-232 is that first shot on double action!!! This frigging pistol is set at around 12-lbs, not good as the wife has problems pulling the first shot on the target.

Now after looking at tests blocks of geletin I am leaning toward making one of my pistols a Sig - .357 using the 125 grain bullet. How many of you out there carry this caliber and what are your feelings toward the Sig - .357 in a carry pistol?

I left the shooting range very impressed with the Sig model 250 in DA only, I just might go back and bring that pistol home with me, shooting this pistol is a blast and my shot groups at 5 and 12 yards were very close on rapid fire. I fired several 4 shot fast blasts from the pistol and could cover those hits with the palm of my hand at 15 feet. I really like that Sig 250!

Feedback Score
    Anyone have a p238 yet? Curious how they shoot and so forth.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    "Life is short, but the years are long." - Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    Nice.

I miss my P210.

Tim

Feedback Score
    My favorite SIG...

This one is my latest acquisition...and potentially my last from SIG considering the direction they've been taking in recent years.

'Love the P228.

Tim

Feedback Score
    Nice 228R! I sent you a private message as I have an opportunity to purchase one.

Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast