Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official SIG Picture Thread

ToddG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Staind503 View Post
    OOPS my bad
    No sweat. I've recalled the cruise missiles.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I still don't foresee it getting stickied
    not trying to push my luck or anything but.... i see it got stickied very shortly after it was started (just giving you a hard time)
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
    Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you, if I die, you are forgiven."
    Such is the Rule of Honor.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger seven View Post
    P220R.

I used to be very fond of it, but it's been collecting dust (so to speak) since I was converted to 9mm Glocks.

Derek
    Very nice, are those Hogue checkered P220 Combat grips? Nice pistol.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by doughnut View Post
    Very nice, are those Hogue checkered P220 Combat grips? Nice pistol.
    The grips came from here. I found them to be a huge improvement over the factory grips.

I just spraypainted them.

Derek
    An evil soul wields an evil sword.

Feedback Score

Cancer

I wasn't aware that Ernie made a mag catch?
    "So have your buddy get a box of stray cats and try to get a good sight picture while he is throwing the cats at you... naked." - KLD

Get yours news at Presscheck.org!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    There is absolutely no difference between the railed "Navy" guns and a railed non-"Navy" gun, except for the little anchor on the slide.

The original public offering of "Navy" models, the NSW serial number guns, was a project done in cooperation with Special Tactical Services to raise money for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. These guns were built precisely to the same spec as genuine NSW ("SEAL") guns ... corrosion resistant internals, no rail, no night sights, and the anchor.

The anchor is there so that NSW units could quickly identify between their older (stamped slide, no anchor) and new (solid stainless slide, anchor) guns.

We actually received formal written permission from WARCOM to use the Trident in our advertisements. SIG also had a small contest for all purchasers of the original NSW guns (2,000 of them) ... the winners got a free trip to Virginia Beach, a briefing by the XO of NSW Group Two, a tour of Little Creek, and a day of free training from the former SEALs who run Special Tactical Services.

We also raised $100,000 for SOWF ... plus another $25,000 for auctioning off serial number one on the Laura Ingraham radio show. You can see the details in the second blurb here at US News.

I personally promised the WARCOM JAG that SIG would never sell Navy guns unless it was to raise more money for SOWF or a similar organization. Nonetheless, SIG now sells the anchor-model guns, calls them "Navy," and doesn't donate any of the money to anyone.
    Yup, the current navys aren't real navys as they don't have the coated internals. waste of money to buy one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Presenting the red-headed step child of the sig lineup. Hated by P-series snobs the world over, but still one of the most underrated pistols sig has ever produced....the Sigpro 2022.

Feedback Score

I sent this P220 off for the NP3 refinish at Robar.

I like Sigs - from when they were made in West Germany (the P229R is my only exception). This was taken at a time when I had them dressed up with the fancy grips and blinged the P226 with nickel controls. I have since come to my senses.

ToddG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Staind503 View Post
    not trying to push my luck or anything but.... i see it got stickied very shortly after it was started (just giving you a hard time)
    Shows what I know.

Feedback Score
    my SIGs with a bastard HK thrown in there.

top: GSR Revolution 2nd Gen, P229R .357SIG
    middle: HK P2000SK .40S&W, P229DAK .40S&W
    bottom: P228, P239 .357SIG, Mosquito Target
    Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep. He is a constant reminder that there are wolves in the land. The sheep would much rather have the sheepdog cash in his fangs, spray paint himself white, and go, “Baa.” Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog.

Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast