Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official SIG Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^^^^

A GSR AND a mosquito, you're a brave man.

Feedback Score
    both have been flawless.

the Skeeter has just been fed CCI Mini Mags though. the GSR eats everything i've fed it. no leaning hammer, no parts falling off it. though the Alumagrips don't fit as tight as i would like them. easily the most accurate pistol i have.

i consider myself quite lucky to not have gotten a lemon with either.

the Skeeter is the coolest "intro to pistols" firearm. small enough to fit comfortably in almost anyone's hands, and all the controls are in the right place. makes it very easy to transition a new shooter to the other P series pistols.
    Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep. He is a constant reminder that there are wolves in the land. The sheep would much rather have the sheepdog cash in his fangs, spray paint himself white, and go, “Baa.” Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

W. German KF (1995) P220.

This is the second P220 that I've ever handled / shot. The first was my brother's P220ST, which, of course, was very nice. This one shoots like any other SIG
    I've shot (9mm or .40 S&W) with that extra .45 ACP kick. Very accurate, when I lay off the coffee (see flyers).

Ran 50 rounds Winchester Ranger T 230 gr +P RA45TP and 80 rounds American Eagle 230 gr ball. All ran flawlessly downrange.

First SIG, 226-9, purchased 7/2004. Hogue recheckered grips, SIG action enhancement plan (AEP), SIG service plan (SSP), SIG crown,
    meprolight night sights. Round count 9450.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post

They made me give it back
    WTF? They made you give it BACK?
    "So have your buddy get a box of stray cats and try to get a good sight picture while he is throwing the cats at you... naked." - KLD

Get yours news at Presscheck.org!

ToddG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JLM View Post
    WTF? They made you give it BACK?
    Well it was theirs. I had it as part of my sample kit, keeping it safe because we'd planned to give it to Rudy Giuliani as a gift. But Rudy's "people" declined, said that accepting a pistol would be contrary to his position on gun control.

I had to keep the gun at my house because NSW guns that got put on "reserve" still somehow managed to sneak out of the factory. The original 0001-0020 were supposed to be under my direct control. #1 went to auction, raised $25k for SOWF. #2 was supposed to be donated to the UDT/SEAL museum, but that never happened because it was "mistakenly" sold to a SIG employee. 3 through 5 or 6 were supposed to go to STS for their role in making it all happen; instead some of those were "mistakenly" sold to SIG employees.

Most of the rest up through 15 or 16 got sold or given away to VIPs (or friends of mine who could look like VIPs ), and the rest eventually went to a distributor. I kept #13 for myself.

Feedback Score
    #2 was supposed to be donated to the UDT/SEAL museum, but that never happened because it was "mistakenly" sold to a SIG employee. 3 through 5 or 6 were supposed to go to STS for their role in making it all happen; instead some of those were "mistakenly" sold to SIG employees.
    Ouch.

Lucky #13 eh?
    "So have your buddy get a box of stray cats and try to get a good sight picture while he is throwing the cats at you... naked." - KLD

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's my old non-rail frame P220:

I'm not sure how many rounds mine has through it, but the thing keeps running strong and I've never really had any problems with it. No matter what other handguns I've owned, I keep coming back to the P220 for some reason.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    T, cool!

Hrm, I thought the Sig CTC's were front activated thou?

ToddG Guest
    Only the P239 Lasergrips are front activated.

Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast