Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official SIG Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Now that the bugs are worked out, the P365 is darn near perfection. I'd take the M18 (carry size) 320 over ANY Glock, ANY day. Yes, I mean that.
    WOW! That's some harsh words!
    I'll let you know how I like it in the near future. I made a purchase at Wilson Combat today and when that box of goodness arrives, I'm gonna take it out and give it a go.
    This gun was mainly purchased for the thumb safety and the use of an appendix holster.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I put the Wilson carry frame on my full size slide. It's a game changer. A totally different feel of the grip. I might do the Apex trigger next.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    I put the Wilson carry frame on my full size slide. It's a game changer. A totally different feel of the grip. I might do the Apex trigger next.
    I ordered the trigger that is on Wilson's site.
    Now I'm getting excited....
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    I ordered the trigger that is on Wilson's site.
    Now I'm getting excited....
    Keep us posted. I might not be able to wait for Christmas if it's that good.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I received the Gray Guns adjustable straight trigger and Wilson Combat slide release today. The Grip module is back ordered but I believe it's on the way. I was able to install the trigger and slide stop in about 20 minutes. (Thanks to You Tube)
    Sig triggers seem "springy" to me. Still not impressed.
    The Wilson Combat slide stop makes a big difference reaching around the thumb safety and getting the slide back into battery with both the strong and support hand thumb. It's also not too extended to be in the way. It's good balance and well thought out.
    I finished putting the gun together about 5 minutes before I had to get ready for work so I was only able to snap a quick picture. I'll post more pictures when the grip module arrives...

Untitled by Cory Fluck, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    Awesome. I put this frame on my full size. The grip feel is amazing. Yeah... I'm going to get that slide stop and Apex trigger group for Christmas. Not bashing Glock, I just shoot Sigs so much better.
    Only $70... Just saying.

Last edited by Det-Sog; 10-10-20 at 10:11.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    I received the Gray Guns adjustable straight trigger and Wilson Combat slide release today. The Grip module is back ordered but I believe it's on the way. I was able to install the trigger and slide stop in about 20 minutes. (Thanks to You Tube)
    Sig triggers seem "springy" to me. Still not impressed.
    The Wilson Combat slide stop makes a big difference reaching around the thumb safety and getting the slide back into battery with both the strong and support hand thumb. It's also not too extended to be in the way. It's good balance and well thought out.
    I finished putting the gun together about 5 minutes before I had to get ready for work so I was only able to snap a quick picture. I'll post more pictures when the grip module arrives...

I have the Wilson Grip on my Compact model...it feels pretty good and kind of forces your hand up a bit on the grip. Mine is not the manual safety version. I had Sig install the X Compact flat trigger when then gun went back to Sig for the voluntary upgrade.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I got a shipping notice today from Wilson. I have encountered an issue with the trigger I have installed. Let me know if any one has any similar issue...
    When I dry fire the gun with the new trigger, it breaks normally, unless I remove the magazine. With the magazine removed, the trigger pull weight doubles to about 10 lbs. It could be possible that the over travel screw is in too far. I will have to try some adjustments.

Feedback Score
    P220 Legion .45ACP

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Okay!
    Made adjustments to the trigger and installed the Wilson Combat grip module! The WC module makes it a totally different gun and it fits very nicely in my paws! Now I just have to get out to the range and shoot it! My range has been loaded with Fudds since this pandemic nonsense so I have been avoiding it lately.

Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast