Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another 300 rounds through my M&P 45. 1000 rounds total.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DM-SC View Post
    Was a Compact or a Mid-size?
    Full sized. I thought the Compact was the Mid-sized no? Thats the common opinion that the compact M&P 45 was more like a mid-sized or commander sized weapon than an actual compact ala the 9c and 40c. YMMV.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Those are phenomenal 25 yard rapid-fire groups. Great work.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rharris2163 View Post
    Full sized. I thought the Compact was the Mid-sized no? Thats the common opinion that the compact M&P 45 was more like a mid-sized or commander sized weapon than an actual compact ala the 9c and 40c. YMMV.
    There are two new models:

M&P 45 Mid-Size - 4" barrel with FS grip and 10rd mags

M&P 45 Compact - 4" barrel with shortened grip and 8rd mags

Though I think the 45 Mid-Size looks better than a 45 FS (which I have), I doubt I'll be getting a Middy. I do, however, want to get my hands on a 45 Compact.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I have about 400 rounds in my .45 and not a single choke. I am also waiting to get the Compact when it's available. If it's the same size as a glock 19 and from the specs it should be, it would make a great carry gun. The full size is a bit large for everyday summer carry under a t-shirt.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Now those are some great 25 yard groups! Was that done with a stock M&P, no trigger work etc.? Not that it matters - I did notice the "rapid fire" part.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    f.2 - A trigger job was performed. Right at 5 lbs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12