Hey Everyone,

My wife and I are really considering taking over the family farm and moving back to Oregon where she is from and where I met her. Hunting and firearms are one of the major perks that are making me consider leaving my career to go back west and get the f@ck out of the North East.

We were back last month and we swung by Portland to see friends and introduce our son to all the babies our friends have had. I happened to drive by the Threat Dynamics and I after spending some time navigating the hell that is Portland driving, I managed to finally get to the parking lot to check out the set up. I had never heard of this location, or what they do. I guess they use a CO2 powered laser modification on Glocks and AR's to simulate real life environments. I got sucked into their promo stuff while I waited to look at the suppressed SBR they had as a rental gun for their live fire range. The virtual range seemed like a cheep way to get some time on the range...

Does anyone have anything to say about this group and their shop?

I couldn't help but notice that they had a lot of .380 pistols for sale, some weird arse 9mm carbines that I would never rent to shoot, and the SBR once I got my hands on it was a total Franken gun with a bunch of mods to it that seemed completely useless. These observations made me skeptical, so I figured I would pose the question here.

Is this a place worth looking into at all?

Hopefully I will be having more questions for you guys as we get closer to switching Coasts.