Speed Shooter Mindset - Pistol
1 Day Pistol Course, $250 per person
Echo Valley Training Center - High View, WV
April 12th, 2014

Learn in 1 day the fundamentals of pistol shooting that its taken me years to master. I've trained with top shooters and defensive instructors (Vickers, Leuba, Green, Northern Red) over the past few years and would like to pass on that knowledge and understanding to you. This is not a defensive or competition oriented shooting course but instead is focused on the raw skill building necessary to make YOU faster and more accurate with a handgun.

Before getting serious about my shooting in 2012, I was the average high volume shooter spending alot of time at the range doing a mix of bullseye and drills. I felt like I was doing well, but the truth is I could have cut years off my progression to where I am now if I had sought focused training in the beginning. There is nothing in this course that you can't eventually learn on your own but the downside is that it will take you a very long time - and some people will simply never get there. If you want to take a big leap forward, this class is for you. You can spend a year at the range, watching youtube, reading online, reading books, and trying it yourself - or you can spend 1 day with me.

I'm going to expose you to the modern technique of Stance, Grip & Draw; hold you to a high standard of marksmanship, and then show you how to shoot better, faster, and on the move. Even though this class is not going to specifically cover defensive shooting concepts or competition shooting concepts, being able to quickly and consistently put rounds on target is the core of all shooting.

The course is going to start off with fundamental marksmanship and the day will end with high speed run & gun combat shooting, pushing students to their limit.

This course is going to cover:
• Gun Safety
• Weapon Manipulation
• Modern Technique (Stance, Grip)
• Reloads/Stoppages/Malfunctions
• Marksmanship
• The Drawstroke/Presentation
• Accelerating a Quick Draw
• Multiple Rounds on Target
• Multiple Target Engagements
• Target Discrimination
• Speed Shooter Mindset
• Movement/Use of Cover
• Shooting on the Move
• Other topics as time permitting

At a minimum you will need:
• Serviceable handgun with a caliber between 9mm - 45acp
• Strong side hip holster, most IWB/OWB is okay (SERPA is not okay)
• (5) high capacity magazines or (10) if you’re shooting a 1911
• 500rds of reliable pistol ammunition
• At least 2 magazine pouches that permit rapid access to reloads
• Eye protection/Ear protection
• Baseball cap or equivalent brimmed hat
• Cleaning kit with weapons lube
• Food, water, meds, smokes
• Comfortable robust clothing & rain gear
• Camera for pics/video (if desired)

**The $250 cost includes all range fees & targets. Email me at Kenneth.Bloxton@gmail.com or PM me on this website to signup.