Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lets talk ~ 9" 300 BLK SBR barrels - Noveske, Ranier, AAC.... what's good?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bzdog View Post
    I think AAC got out of selling 300BLK barrels/uppers/rifles all together. Why nobody else sells 9" is a mystery to me. Maybe it's to pair better with common handgaurd lengths.
    Take a look around; BCM, Ballistic Advantage, and Sons of Liberty Gunworks all sell 9" 300blk barrels.

Feedback Score
    Love my 9 inch Blk. I didn't know AAC stopped selling them. I'm glad I got mine when I could. I remember most places were sold out when I finally found mine on GB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    If you're dead set on a 9" AAC upper, Palmetto State Armory has one on the shelf with a KAC rail at their Mt. pleasant location. I was so tempted to bring it home with me but I had to resist.

ETA it's the same upper pictured in the post above this.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel87 View Post
    Is the 9 inch still gone as an option by aac...
    Any idea why its gone???

Seems odd
    I thought it was popular

Ps. Holy necro, just noticed the age

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Travis B; 05-14-16 at 21:23.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis B View Post
    If you're dead set on a 9" AAC upper, Palmetto State Armory has one on the shelf with a KAC rail at their Mt. pleasant location. I was so tempted to bring it home with me but I had to resist.

ETA it's the same upper pictured in the post above this.
    I have and love mine seems wierd its gone. i would think it would be the best length, seeing its what they originally made. Mine has been flawless.

My only gripe is I am looking into adding an adj gasblock. Probly micromoa or slr. I just dont want to spend 150 to get the urx 3 off to do it. I wonder what they locktite or rockset other than the flash hider

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    AAC hasn't made the complete rifles in over two years IIRC. I haven't seen any "new" 9" uppers since late 2013, anything still out there, which im sure is few and far between, would have to be "new old stock." IMHO the AAC MPW is the best factory 300BLk upper available especially at the $1K and under price point. I think the KAC SR-30 is the best overall but you are talking nearly double the money.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234