Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans of the TV show "Justified?"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I've followed it such as I could but fired my satellite service for being a terrible value (WHY do I have to have The Best Bra Ever channel on not one, but THREE channels, in order to get the History Channel and Discovery!?)

Then I rented Season 3 at the video store.

Which caused me to go looking and I found I could get 1 and 2 on Amazon Instant video, so I started at the beginning and went on a laptop Justified binge. Then I reviewed Season 3 and rented Season 4. Gonna have to wait for Season 5 to come out on DVD I guess.

Gunplay is as good as it gets on TV (not to say perfect though).

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I gave up on scheduled TV, got rid of all the premium channels. The shows I watch, Justified, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Game of Thrones, a few others, I get off iTunes and watch them when I feel like it. Justified, for example, is available on iTunes the day after it airs. Only exception is House of Cards, in which case I stream the entire season from Amazon Prime.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Only exception is House of Cards, in which case I stream the entire season from Amazon Prime.
    Or Netflix
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    Or Netflix
    I believe it's actually a Netflix production but I get way more than my money's worth in free shipping alone with Amazon Prime...no need to cough up another $8 to Netflix.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Last night was full of surprises. Who would've seen Boyd using the Crowes as his errand boys?
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Eh first season was good....... had deteriorated since then. I watch it, its just one of the few TV shows on network worth watching.

Best Shows on TV right now:

3 absolute best-
    House of Cards
    Banshee
    Game of Thrones

Then in no order -
    True Detective
    Shameless
    The Americans
    Homeland
    Black Sails (who the **** doesn't love pirates?)

Honorable mention for best shows of all time:
    The Wire
    The Sopranos
    Breaking Bad
    Deadwood (most liberal use of cocksucker in exsitance)
    Firefly
    Jericho
    BattleStar Gallatica

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurretGunner View Post

Deadwood (most liberal use of cocksucker in exsitance)

I must agree, was one of the reason's my father loved that show. I really should think about buying the dvd for him.

Would also say that Strikeback deserves mention as well, some of the better gun handling in a show, and one scene in Season 2(3) depending on how you are counting had a glock reload that was awesome.

Spartacus was entertaining in a gratuitous over the top sort of way once they stopped trying to play like 300.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea Strikeback UK & US were both good, it just got kinda old after a while. I have the whole last season on one of my drives, and just cant get motivated to watch it.

Spartacus was also fantastic.

Both are full of Tits, violence and manly shit. Game of thrones is sort of the same way, just on a whole nother level (Books are 10 times better than the show, if that gives you a frame of reference).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurretGunner View Post
    Yea Strikeback UK & US were both good, it just got kinda old after a while. I have the whole last season on one of my drives, and just cant get motivated to watch it.

Spartacus was also fantastic.

Both are full of Tits, violence and manly shit. Game of thrones is sort of the same way, just on a whole nother level (Books are 10 times better than the show, if that gives you a frame of reference).
    You need to watch the latest season if for not other reason than Richmond gets her tits out finally. At least that would have been motivation enough for a friend of mine if he wasn't already watching it religiously.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    43 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I've enjoyed the show from the beginning and was sad to see Elmore Leonard pass last year.

Without giving away too much it was very odd seeing "Steve the Pirate" playing a badass hitman this past week! Thought he did so well - just odd for me.
    Damn...I knew I recognized him but didn't know from what. Nick Searcy was awesome in that episode.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast