Thread: Rockwell Tactical in C PA?

Feedback Score

Rockwell Tactical in C PA?

Hi M4C members. Does anyone have an experience training with Rockwell Tactical?

http://www.rockwelltactical.com

I want to take a few carbine classes and they are closest.

Griz

Feedback Score
    I'm taking their Battle Rifle course in mid-April. I'll provide an AAR when I'm done. I also had a hard time finding reviews, but I decided to take a leap of faith, especially considering that training is hard to find in PA for some reason.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How was the class? I am interested in training with them in the future since they are one of the closest outfits.

Feedback Score
    Suburban's Domain - black guns, firearm and gear reviews, gunsmithing projects. . .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    I'm taking their Battle Rifle course in mid-April. I'll provide an AAR when I'm done. I also had a hard time finding reviews, but I decided to take a leap of faith, especially considering that training is hard to find in PA for some reason.
    Check out Sight & Trigger. It's run by Joe Riedy (Joe R. on the forum) out of Steel City rifled club in Bethlehem. I've taken two classes with him and really enjoyed them. High value. I was hoping to take a couple more this year but funds are not allowing me. There's also Direct Action Tactical out of palmyra, but I can't speak for them or Rockwell.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Suburban, thanks for the link. I'm always looking for new training in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Check out Sight & Trigger. It's run by Joe Riedy (Joe R. on the forum) out of Steel City rifled club in Bethlehem.
    +1 for Joe. I took his Carbine 1 class last year and found it to be an excellent source of information. I'm also signed up for his Low Light class this November.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Joe R. is a good friend of mine and a superb firearms instructor. It's well worth the travel to the east for his classes. If there is a class not listed on his site and there are enough students to sign up, he will do other types of classes. He has made comments on doing sub gun classes and battle rifle classes. Steel City range is great but limited to 100 yards.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I know one of the instructors, worth a shot.

Feedback Score
    Forget Rockwell. 3 Rivers Tactical near Pittsburgh is better. It took a 260 mile drive, and a few days at the Hilton, but I got a lot more out of John's Carbine I than the Rockwell Carbine 102. I'm pretty sure I didn't go though as much ammo either.
    Suburban's Domain - black guns, firearm and gear reviews, gunsmithing projects. . .

Feedback Score
    Check out Citizens Defense Training LLC (On Facebook) at www.citizensdt.com

SE Pa area.