Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone installed a BoneSteel folding stock set on their AK?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    I have one. It took forever to get, and I was quoted several different "2 weeks" estimates, but it eventually arrived at the 3 month mark.
    Did you order yours from Bonesteel or CNC Warrior?

Thanks!
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

Thanks!

Don't order from Bonesteel. Order from CNC Warrior.
    Former LEO (12 years)
    Paramedic
    B-TOMS
    TCCC
    TECC

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sounds good, CNC Warrior also has free shipping to boot and IIRC their site's instock status is real time.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

Thanks!
    Bonesteel, sorry lol.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I also got mine from Bonesteel. I agree that you would be better off getting it from CNC Warrior. Bonesteel designed it, CNC Warrior makes it.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Can anyone comment on whether or not the gun can still be fired with the stock folded to the right side? The set up I'm looking at would be an SGL 21 with a CTR

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by w3453l View Post
    Can anyone comment on whether or not the gun can still be fired with the stock folded to the right side? The set up I'm looking at would be an SGL 21 with a CTR
    Yes it can be fired. You will not be able to actuate the safety as the stock will be covering the safety and there is some leeway based on what position the stock is at.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by w3453l View Post
    I can fire mine folded. My hand fits just inside the stock. Charging it, and engaging the safety are out, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12