Thread: Arsenal AK SLR106CR

Feedback Score
    140 (100%)

Arsenal AK SLR106CR

I'm looking for a very specific set of trades here. Please don't insult me and I won't insult you.
    Gun - Arsenal SLR106CR
    Mods - Krebs BHO safety, Texas Weapon Systems Dog Leg Rail w/Rear Peep Sight, KNS Precision .034 Dot FSP, FDE Stock, FDE US Palm AKBG, Midwest Industries Extended SS Handguard w/KAC Taupe Rail Covers(required some fitting) and Magpul RSA
    I have 8 Bulgarian Circle 10 30 round magazines(4 black, 4 smoke), 4 Bulgarian Circle 10 20 round magazines(smoke), 4 5 round magazines, the original black stock, the original black pistol grip(I think), the original rear sight assembly, the original dust cover, the original safety, an unused AK sling, a US Palm gas tube cover/RMR mount NIP, the cleaning rod and cleaning kit, the original FSP and a Bulgarian paratrooper case to hold the rifle(stock folded) with 1 mag.
    The hand guard retainer was cut off, standard furniture will require a new one and it's installation.

Price - $950 + shipping.

Trades - Firearm trades must either be FTF in Florida(legal transactions only) or you must cover my FFL transfer cost.
    Colt 6920 - must have the M4 Carbine roll mark.
    Sig P229R - 9mm
    Sig P226R - 9mm
    Gen 4 Glock 17/19/34 + $$$$
    3000 rounds of factory loaded brass 9mm
    2500 rounds of factory loaded brass 5.56
    Last edited by jwperry; 02-20-14 at 20:50.
    You dig your grave with your fork.