Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Feedback Score
    If you save after you upload, you shouldn't have to do it again. That's odd (unless you weren't saving it at that point before trying to pay).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You know, I don't remember if I did or not. I'll give it another shot this afternoon. Thanks again for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    You know, I don't remember if I did or not. I'll give it another shot this afternoon. Thanks again for the help.
    Sounds good.

There's a known issue with a strange fix if you happen to try to upload, and the screen looks like it refreshes, but the attachment isn't there. When you try tonight, make sure it shows up in as an attachment. If so, save it and proceed. If it refreshes but it's not there, post up and let me know.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Will do, thanks.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for this thread. I recently traded off my AR pistol to my boy. Plans are to SBR it, so I'm hoping he won't have the same 9 month wait I did if we e-file.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thanks. I tried again this morning on a different computer, on a different network and experienced the same issue. As soon as I click Pay, it just hangs for awhile then boots me back to the main page. The pay pop up window that you show in your tutorial never shows. I just wasn't sure if it's me that is doing something wrong or what.
    Frustrating...
    I've had that happen too, but only from a corporate network. Couldn't resolve or load from the pay.gov domain for some reason. Any other network and it loads just fine.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Just wanted to say thanks for the detailed write up. Helped me get everything submitted.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So now I logged on and got right to the pay screen. I entered my CC info and that took. When I hit close on the screen that says my payment was successfully submitted, the whole shit crashes again. Now I can't even access the Eform login page. I get a blank white page that says "Service Temporarily Unavailable".
    Now what the heck do I do? My payment was received, I assume, but I wasn't able to hit the Submit button.

Feedback Score
    So now I logged on and got right to the pay screen. I entered my CC info and that took. When I hit close on the screen that says my payment was successfully submitted, the whole shit crashes again. Now I can't even access the Eform login page. I get a blank white page that says "Service Temporarily Unavailable".
    Now what the heck do I do? My payment was received, I assume, but I wasn't able to hit the Submit button.
    You got the payment confirmation email? (Just to make sure it went through).

If so, you should be fine whenever you get back in. I had one crash at the same point in the process. When I got back in, it was set up for Sign & Submit.

ETA: I just checked and was able to log in from my laptop (IE8) and iPhone (Safari).
    Last edited by BigWaylon; 01-06-15 at 14:56.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    You got the payment confirmation email? (Just to make sure it went through).

If so, you should be fine whenever you get back in. I had one crash at the same point in the process. When I got back in, it was set up for Sign & Submit.

ETA: I just checked and was able to log in from my laptop (IE8) and iPhone (Safari).
    I made it back in about 10 minutes later. You are correct, the payment was accepted & the submit button was available after I logged back in. I completed that form & the second one went off without a hitch. Now the waiting begins.

Thanks for all your help with this, I appreciate it.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast