Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    If you already sent in a hard copy trust (did it about a year ago) , how would efile work? Can I just set up a different trust for efile?

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Quote Originally Posted by cop1211 View Post
    If you already sent in a hard copy trust (did it about a year ago) , how would efile work? Can I just set up a different trust for efile?
    Just to clarify -

Are you trying to change a currently pending paper Form 4 to an E File Form 4 or are you trying to send a new E File Form 4 for a new item?

If it's a new item, just scan a copy of you current trust and you will upload that to your E File application.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Submitted my form 1 on 12.30.2014 got my approval email today 2.6.2015. Should have done this about a year ago. Big Waylon you are the man thanks abunch

Feedback Score
    As info...added this to the OP:

ETA 2/16/15: For anybody submitting a Form 1 for a suppressor, here's some info before you get to the next screenshot.
    I submitted three recently..but no approval to guarantee this is right. But, based on my SBR forms and a lot of input from others, it should address the questions you may have:

The differences:
    1. You'll use FMI as the manufacturer's code (that's listed on a slide somewhere, same thing as used with an 80% lower)
    2. You'll choose Silencer from the dropdown, which will eliminate the barrel length block
    3. Model is not required, but EForms forces you to choose. There's an N/A in the dropdown, which is what the dealers have put for barrel length on most of my paper F4s, so I chose that for my model. (If you want an actual model name, input whatever you want)
    4. You do have to assign a serial number and choose a caliber (note: SN must have at least one numeral...it can be all numerals, or a combination of numbers/letters, but can't be all letters like a name)
    5. I left the Additional Description box empty just like I did with an SBR.

Everything else seems to be the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quick question that I didn't see addressed in here yet.

I made it to the Pay screen, but when I hit submit to Pay, I got an error screen saying I lost connection to the server. I received the payment confirmation email from pay.gov, but the Sign & Submit button is still grayed out and the Pay button is still available to click. It looks like the eforms system is not recognizing that I've paid. Is there an easy fix or do I need to call?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejg View Post
    Quick question that I didn't see addressed in here yet.

I made it to the Pay screen, but when I hit submit to Pay, I got an error screen saying I lost connection to the server. I received the payment confirmation email from pay.gov, but the Sign & Submit button is still grayed out and the Pay button is still available to click. It looks like the eforms system is not recognizing that I've paid. Is there an easy fix or do I need to call?

Thanks!
    Haven't seen that happen. I've had it crash, but if I got the payment confirmation, the sign & submit button was highlighted. Probably need to call...not sure an email or Ask The Experts will be enough.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Haven't seen that happen. I've had it crash, but if I got the payment confirmation, the sign & submit button was highlighted. Probably need to call...not sure an email or Ask The Experts will be enough.
    Thanks. They ended up having to cancel that payment and I just had to go through the Pay process again to Sign and Submit.

Feedback Score
    Well I've not been dissaproved yet, but I'm guessing it will be. I followed the guide, it said if I printed it that 4.h would not show up on the form. Well it looks like it does show up. Unless I'm missing something here. *edit I guess what he's saying it even if you fill it out, it shows up blank. Maybe I read that wrong.**edit 2. Yes, yes I did read it wrong.

Last edited by dieselgeek; 02-23-15 at 15:33.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselgeek View Post
    Well I've not been dissaproved yet, but I'm guessing it will be. I followed the guide, it said if I printed it that 4.h would not show up on the form. Well it looks like it does show up. Unless I'm missing something here.
    Why do you think that it will be rejected?
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    Why do you think that it will be rejected?
    I might be wrong, but I was under the impression that I had to put my trust name , City and State in that box. I edited my OP, because I think I misunderstood what he originally wrote.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast