Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    My response earlier this year took 45 days. I have been through numerous background checks before so I'm guessing that helped.

Feedback Score
    Also forgot to mention that if you're denied you have to resubmit another $200 and then wait up to three months to receive a refund on your original $200.
    Only the government can get away with taking up to three months to submit a refund.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 plus and posted via Tapatalk.
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bang4Buck View Post
    My response earlier this year took 45 days. I have been through numerous background checks before so I'm guessing that helped.
    Not a bit. Times earlier this year were 30 days, and have steadily grown to 90+. Prior approvals really don't have anything to do with.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Nothing to be too concerned about at 80 days. They've been approving forms in the 3/10-3/18 range this week.

I would suggest logging in and checking every day or two, as sometimes the approval emails don't make it to your Inbox.
    Where do I look once I login?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Where do I look once I login?
    The first place to look is the tree on the left, to see which branches you have...like this:

Then, find the form in question and view it. Sometimes it'll get approved, have the stamp and signature, but also have a big DRAFT watermark. I've also seen them Approved, but still in the Submitted branch. It's really crazy and inconsistent.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'll have to double check mine tonight...it's been showing "sudmitted/in process" since the day I submitted. I got an email that it was submitted but nothing since. Not too worried...only about 60 days in at this point.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GO_ALLOUT View Post
    I'll have to double check mine tonight...it's been showing "sudmitted/in process" since the day I submitted. I got an email that it was submitted but nothing since. Not too worried...only about 60 days in at this point.
    Definitely not to yours yet. They're approving mid-March submissions right now.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    The first place to look is the tree on the left, to see which branches you have...like this:

Then, find the form in question and view it. Sometimes it'll get approved, have the stamp and signature, but also have a big DRAFT watermark. I've also seen them Approved, but still in the Submitted branch. It's really crazy and inconsistent.
    Here's what I see.

Feedback Score
    You can click the eyeball icon, and then the View Form button at the top...if you want to see the form itself.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

You can click the eyeball icon, and then the View Form button at the top...if you want to see the form itself.
    When I hit View Form it wants to Save As. Is that what's it's supposed to do?

ETA: I saved and opened it and there's a watermark that says SUBMITTED. So I guess it's not approved yet.
    Last edited by officerX; 06-21-15 at 22:41.

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast