Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    maybe I'm just stupid and missed in this thread but what all documentation is required for a LLC to efile correctly? Ive decided to put all my stuff under my LLC (my FFL) as I won't be giving up the LLC and or FFL. I just uploaded a copy of my FFL and Indiana State Resale license, will they need anything else? Trying to get this in before the July change.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Damn It! Just got this message for 3 Form 1s! I suppose it's good news because I will be hearing back soon.
    Good Morning,

After reviewing a submission for XXXXXXXXX, we found that a system glitch was encountered that prevented your applicant information from populating on your applications. We were unable to repair this issue as we had hoped.

In order to resolve this and prevent you from paying again due our system glitch, I think we are going to try and assist with this issue by having you create a brand new submission without paying. You will need to login to your account and create a brand new submission from scratch and when you get to the last page, check mark the CERTIFY box and then SAVE the application.

Navigate back to the home screen and in your DRAFT folder the new submission should remain. Please obtain the ID # for the NEW SUBMISSION with NO PAYMENT.
    When I get both ID #’s from you, we will attempt to move money from the bad submission to the new submission.
    Old ID # XXXXXXXXXX

Once we tell you we are done, you will go back in and hit SIGN AND SUBMIT. You will then need to give me the new permit # that is issued to you from the EFORM system and I will disapprove the bad submission.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by usmcvet; 06-27-16 at 11:30.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfuhrman View Post
    maybe I'm just stupid and missed in this thread but what all documentation is required for a LLC to efile correctly? Ive decided to put all my stuff under my LLC (my FFL) as I won't be giving up the LLC and or FFL. I just uploaded a copy of my FFL and Indiana State Resale license, will they need anything else? Trying to get this in before the July change.
    I don't know for certain, as I've never filed as an LLC.

However, it's doesn't sound like what you provided is correct. You'd need to file the docs relevant to the LLC, not the FFL, as the LLC is the maker. Is there a membership certificate or something similar?

I did a quick search and there doesn't seem to be a common answer. Some even said they've submitted nothing in the past.

Hopefully somebody that's done it recently will pipe in.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Damn It! Just got this message for 5 Forms! Two Cans and 3 SBR's. I suppose it's good news because I will be hearing back soon.
    Let us know how that turns out.

Sounds like a better option than starting over.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Let us know how that turns out.

Sounds like a better option than starting over.
    I will. Yes it is better then starting over and she noted one of my forms did not list the reason for making so that's a bonus. I think I have a 5th that must have been ok.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I just finished work at 1600 and was going to spend some time working on my eForms. The sight is down every Wednesday from 0600-1800. I did have my forms printed so I am just looking over them to make sure I am good to go.

Well it was a little slow this morning and it just crashed. It was taking a long time to save anything.

Last edited by usmcvet; 06-23-16 at 08:34.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    I went ahead and just submitted as an LLC with just a copy of my state resale license and my FFL, not that they need a copy of that as I selected it at the beginning of the form 1 process.

I can't wait for Form 3 and Form 4 to be eform. Make my customers lives so much easier.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Frustration but progress. Here is an email from earlier today.

Thank you. I have sent the request for money movement for these submissions.

I will notify you when I will need you to sign in and hit the sign and submit button for these.

I hope you check marked the CERTIFY box on these because if he moves the money to the new ones and that is not checked, it will not work.

Here is my response

I do not think I hit the certify box. I thought that was part of the sign and pay step I was not supposed to complete. I tried to submit 189XXX and it brings me back to the payment screen and wants me to pay again. 189XXX & 189XXX will not let me hit certify.

Should I start over again? I can get it all done fairly quickly now that I know how the system works! =)

Feedback Score
    Really don't know. Can you log back in, check the box, save and exit? Without hitting Sign & Submit?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Really don't know. Can you log back in, check the box, save and exit? Without hitting Sign & Submit?
    Yes you can. I did not do that the second time. I to re do all three. And hit the certify button but not electronically sign it. The funds had already been transferred from the first three to the second three before I hit certify. Now they'll be transferred from the second batch to the third.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 06-24-16 at 10:46.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast