Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Two of three forms went through this morning. The sign/submit button was not clickable on the third.

I had to repay for the third stamp. The person who can move the money is on vacation. I just want the dang stamps.

Today's reply: Since your submissions were in MARCH, they will be processed when we begin processing the March applications. We are working Feb. applications at this time.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 06-30-16 at 08:26.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Everything set to go, not my first submission but I want it in before July 13th. I did attach a photo of the lower to the line item firearm section for attachments as well as the same photo to the the electronic document section where the trust is attached with an document explaining to why I had to manually enter the model name that didn't auto populate.

Just went to "Pay" and it takes a while to load and then says just "System or network error"

Earlier today I submitted a form 1 that auto-populated with no additional attachments beyond the trust and payment was submitted fine.

Anyone know if the system is just down for now or are my additional attachment causing problems? thanks

Feedback Score
    Just in case you didn't know...

The payment is processed through pay.gov, which is different from eForms. Completely possible one is working fine and the other isn't. I've seen lots of time the payment window just sits there without doing anything.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Just in case you didn't know...

The payment is processed through pay.gov, which is different from eForms. Completely possible one is working fine and the other isn't. I've seen lots of time the payment window just sits there without doing anything.
    Thanks. I though that might be the case. Hopefully they get it back up soon. I didn't have any trouble processing payment this morning. I'll keep trying. Have you ever processed payment via Iphone? I have done almost everything else on eforms with iPhone (except attaching trust) and it has worked well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrysimons View Post
    Thanks. I though that might be the case. Hopefully they get it back up soon. I didn't have any trouble processing payment this morning. I'll keep trying. Have you ever processed payment via Iphone? I have done almost everything else on eforms with iPhone (except attaching trust) and it has worked well.
    Yep. I've done almost every one of mine recently from my iPhone, other than attachments.

My earlier ones were done from my work laptop since it was loaded with IE8 at the time, which is the preferred browser for the system.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Eforms would not launch Friday night but Saturday afternoon it opened and pay.gov was back up. Processed payment on IPhone and the form went pending reaserch because I had to manually enter model name and caliber. Hopefully it gets to submitted/pending soon.

Thanks again BigWaylon you have done the whole firearms community a huge favor!

Feedback Score
    Thank you for this walkthrough. I submitted my application today because of this.

Feedback Score
    First, thanks for the instructions. Used them to do my form on 3/18.

Still waiting.
    Last edited by hcanes100; 07-27-16 at 22:14.

Feedback Score
    Thanks BigWaylon for this post, I just submitted my Form 1 on 08/04/2016.

Feedback Score
    Stamp approved 8/29 !!!

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast