Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately I found this thread about 3 hours after I submitted it

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    The guide is crystal clear... Did you read it? It's not like the form is even that complicated. Forgetting to put the name of the registering entity on the form is a pretty big screw up. They're going pretty fast right now, so you shouldn't have to wait too long to get rejected, at least.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    The guide is crystal clear... Did you read it? It's not like the form is even that complicated. Forgetting to put the name of the registering entity on the form is a pretty big screw up. They're going pretty fast right now, so you shouldn't have to wait too long to get rejected, at least.
    They are going fast, received my stamp in 19 days.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skt4271 View Post
    i didnt put my trust name at all, i didnt know thats where it goes. i also didnt put anything for unit of measurement. will it get rejected, or will they let me correct it?
    You're probably going to need to ask to have that one cancelled and resubmit. Refund will be automatic in a couple weeks, so just go ahead and refile as soon as it's cancelled.

If you want to try one thing, you can email ted (dot) clutter (at) atf (dot) gov and see if he can correct it. I've seen at least one person get theirs corrected after it was submitted.

Resubmitting will be about as fast as waiting for a reply.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just wondering i submitted my form 1 and are the Additional Requirements boxes all supposed to be blank?(when i vewed print version) i followed the write up to the T

**** NVM I somehow missed that lil bit of info you posted about that at the end, my apologies******
    Last edited by Moose08; 08-31-14 at 13:22.

Feedback Score
    It was mentioned on the busiest slide in the guide when you got to that point. You didn't do anything wrong. Not sure if the examiner actually sees what you out there or not, but it doesn't show up on the Draft version or the Approved version.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Well...we tried.
    So......does this mean the site won't make this thread a sticky? If ever a thread should be a sticky it's this one.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    So......does this mean the site won't make this thread a sticky? If ever a thread should be a sticky it's this one.
    Dunno. I haven't been around here real long, and the NFA forum is the only one I actually check. Maybe one of you whose word carries a little more weight could ask. I'm not even sure who handles that stuff.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    In the words of Pharaoh: "So let it be written, so let it be done."

ETA: The thread is now stickied. BigWaylon, thank you for the time and effort you put into this, it is much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    In the words of Pharaoh: "So let it be written, so let it be done."

ETA: The thread is now stickied. BigWaylon, thank you for the time and effort you put into this, it is much appreciated.
    Sounds good. Hope it continues to help people. I'll make sure to update it when I update the original.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    It's been a help to me. I'm going to e-file a pair of Form 1's in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast