Thread: "Decoding the FEG Hi-Power Now Available in Print Version

Feedback Score

"Decoding the FEG Hi-Power Now Available in Print Version

Some of you FEG Hi-Power fans may remember that back in 2010 I wrote an extensive history of the FEG Hi-Power style pistols and placed that history on a blog. Well, after the panic following the Newtown incident my editor and I became concerned that the blogesphere might just come under government pressure to jettison gun-related material. With that in mind, we moved the article to Amazon.com as a 99 cent Kindle book.

Now, a few months later, after receiving a number of requests for a print version of "Decoding The FEG Hi-Power", we have managed to do just that. It seems that folks wanted a copy that wasn't all cooped up in their computers, so for those who wish an easy, printed reference, the paperback version is now here and available.

The book is a paperback measuring 8 X 5 X 0.2" and has 68 pages. In order to keep the cost under ten bucks a copy we had to sacrifice the color photos, but the tradeoff is that the black and white photos offer better detail of the guns being depicted. The text and photos themselves are unchanged. The cost is $5.69 for the paperback and it is still available in the Kindle Library for 99 cents.

The print version is at

http://www.amazon.com/Decoding-F%C3%...e+feg+hi+power

]The kindle version is at

http://www.amazon.com/DECODING-F%C3%...wer+in+library

I sincerely hope you enjoy the new paperback.

JayPee
    (PS - Moderators, I wasn't sure where to put this, so if you need to relocate it, please do so.)
    Last edited by JayPee; 02-24-14 at 16:37.

Feedback Score
    Thanks JayPee. I've got an FEG HP that I love and I appreciate this additional resource. I'm actually taking it to a class in a couple weeks and am excited to get even more familiar with it.

Sent from my SCH-I500