Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: grey ghost gear stealth operator pack

Feedback Score
    I'm making a new dedicated thread, of great interest is how much more length you'd need for your 11.5, in the gamut pack and/or stealth operator

Feedback Score
    There will be two strap version of the TT Sling Bag, production should be finished before the end of November.

I am also curious as to the size of bag you would need for the AR Pistol, the various lengths of barrels out there make it a somewhat difficult decision point since we want to manufacture a product to fit all needs vs. specific sizes

Feel free to email me at ryan@tacticaltailor.com with any concerns or thoughts about existing products that you would like to see from us.

I plan to redue the GG Stealth Bag in the near future also due to the feedback I have received here and other forums, that holster placement will be redesigned as it initially was more for a backup handgun or ammo vs. a primary.

Feedback Score
    Any pics and specs of the two strap slinging bag and upcoming GG sbr bag?

I was planning on needing about 23" for an 11.5 if I use a Law folding stock, another 7–8 (iirc) without, but then you have those huge packs like the TT sure bag or Noveske

Thanks

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RBarker View Post
    There will be two strap version of the TT Sling Bag, production should be finished before the end of November.

I am also curious as to the size of bag you would need for the AR Pistol, the various lengths of barrels out there make it a somewhat difficult decision point since we want to manufacture a product to fit all needs vs. specific sizes

Feel free to email me at ryan@tacticaltailor.com with any concerns or thoughts about existing products that you would like to see from us.

I plan to redue the GG Stealth Bag in the near future also due to the feedback I have received here and other forums, that holster placement will be redesigned as it initially was more for a backup handgun or ammo vs. a primary.
    Cool, I look forward to seeing this.

If you guys need people for t&e I would be down for doing a review.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JG007 View Post
    Any pics and specs of the two strap slinging bag and upcoming GG sbr bag?

I was planning on needing about 23" for an 11.5 if I use a Law folding stock, another 7–8 (iirc) without, but then you have those huge packs like the TT sure bag or Noveske

Thanks
    Best bet would be to email me so I can send you a pic of the two strap bag, I tend to "lurk" on the forums during my lunch and have to get back to work shortly.

I do not have info on the GG SBR Bag as it didn't come our way for us to design for them, I will try and get info as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    Cool, I look forward to seeing this.

If you guys need people for t&e I would be down for doing a review.
    It might take a while, I have a ton of work already but I can see what I can do once we start working on them...SHOT Show is coming up and we are trying to finish designs and get the new items into Production, a redesign might be on the tables in a few months

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Ryan, sounds good, ill be at shot ill pick your brain there.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RBarker View Post
    I sent this one:
    My only Con for TT Modular pack is the material that "rolls back" when I zipp my zipper in the middle vs at the very end of the zipper.
    you see it here, already rolling back and sometimes, it bites...YARRR!!! Check it out, those are YKK heavy duty zippers. If you don't want your daughters from getting pregnant, use those zippers.
    But, eventually when you learn to zip it way to the side it "flap" rolls on top of the zipper, keeping your Hatorade from spilling inside, preventing your monthly juggy subscriptions nice and dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    If you are in a fight, and something impedes your ability to adequately project force, correct that problem or remove yourself from the fight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123