Thread: AICS 2.0 Folding Stock (Rem 700 Short Action) and Viper Skins for AICS 2.0 Folder

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

AICS 2.0 Folding Stock (Rem 700 Short Action) and Viper Skins for AICS 2.0 Folder

A couple of items for your consideration....

I'm offering these items for sale on more then one forum so I'll base purchasing priority on the time stamp of the first person to post “I'll take it” without contingencies and a follow up e-mail.

Please ask any questions prior to making a purchase commitment. My top priority is a hassle free transaction. I'll be more than happy to provide additional / higher resolution photos and discuss questions via PM, e-mail, or over the phone. I've done my best to accurately describe the condition of the item I'm offering for sale, but please inquire if there are issues of particular importance to you.

I will accept payment via USPS Money Order, or PayPal ("Purchase" type only, I will not accept PayPal Gift) with a confirmed address per the pricing listed. That being said, please be aware that if you have less then 5 positives as a buyer on itrader (or any negatives) I will prefer a US postal money order. I will ship via USPS w/signature confirmation and provide insurance to CONUS only.

I reserve the right to not do business with any individual without explanation. All sales are “as is, where is” and without warranty (except as provided by the manufacturer). All sales are final. By purchasing this item you are stating that you are 18 years of age or older and abiding by all local, state and federal laws concerning the purchase, transportation and possession of this item.

NOTE: I'm fairly new to this forum, but I have a well established reputation on bladeforums.com under the same screen name. I have participated in over 200 transactions since 2006. My itrader score is over 100 (100% positive). You can verify this by checking out my identical post for these items in bladeforums' “For Sale: Gadgets and Gear (Individual)” section, and / or by PMing me through bladeforums to close the loop.

Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS) Stage 2.0 Folding Stock Adjustable Cheek Piece, Green: This chassis is for a Remington 700 Short Action (.223, .243, .308, etc). The chassis system came with the included night vision compatible bipod adapter (the longer version), but I also purchased, installed and am including the standard bipod adapter (shorter version that sits flush with the end of the chassis). In addition I purchased and am including the following accessories: AI Butt Spacer Kit, an Accu-Shot BT-19 bipod spigot and BT-20B picatinny rail for mounting the Atlas bipod (or another bipod with a picatinny mount). The instructions, allen wrench and original box are also included.

Everything was purchased new from authorized dealers and is still in new condition. The skins were removed to check out the alternative Viper Skins product (listed below) and a Remington 700 action / barrel was placed into the chassis to check the fit (perfect), but nothing was torqued down and the chassis never left the work bench.

I have over $1100 into this chassis and the related accessories. I'm offering everything for $775 USPS MO or $795 PayPal (I will add two 10 Round Accuracy International .223 Mags for an additional $50 if desired)

Victor Company “Viper Skins” Kit-RH20SA-BL: These skins fit the AICS, Right Hand, Short Action, Stage 2.0 Folding Stock. These skins are in new condition. They were test fitted to an AICS stock (listed above), but never left the work bench. I'm offering this complete kit with the standard and XL grips (a $35 additional value), instructions, receipt and original packaging for $150 USPS MO /$155 PayPal
    Last edited by Tooth & Nail; 03-17-14 at 15:27. Reason: Change Status