Thread: HK45 leather gear

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Talking HK45 leather gear

Recently I purchased an HK45. I am looking for some quality leather for my pistol. I was wondering if anyone here had purchased leather holsters and mag pouches for their HK45. Any info/recommendations would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Before I got my blade-tech, I ran an Old Don Hume USP fullsize IWB holster. It was pretty nice. I still use a don HUME USP 45Compact mag holder. Same thing.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    What are options for Kydex for 45C? Will other HK holsters fit the 45C?

Feedback Score
    Mitch Rosen is making stuff for the HK45 and accepted an order for a USD2 for my HK45c. He doesn't have a HK45c(mold??/mockup) yet but said it should be in before my order came up for production.
    I haven't found another leather maker that is even taking orders for hk45/c.
    I have heard that a Sparks VM2 for the USPc45 will fit a HK45c but i have yet to be able to confirm this.
    BUY IT CHEAP AND STACK IT DEEP

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Before I got my blade-tech, I ran an Old Don Hume USP fullsize IWB holster. It was pretty nice. I still use a don HUME USP 45Compact mag holder. Same thing.
    Greg; Do you believe the USP 45 is suitable for a full sized HK45? I am checking with G Code to get their answer or I am also considering Mike at Talon.