Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P-07

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by azeriosu85 View Post
    Really interested in this as I carry exclusively AIWB and having that hammer would make me "FEEL GOOD". hahaha. Plus the DA is an absolute dream, probably the nicest DA pull I have ever fired on a DA/SA gun
    Sig's, metal framed CZ75 derived CZ's all have better DA pulls than the Duty series of pistols.

Having said that, with a little bit of work the duty series guns can have very nice triggers.
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    IN YOUR OPINION of course

Hmmm let me see here out of guns I have owned and shot at least 250 rounds through I will give a standard non-bias assessment.

Sig 220R
    Sig 226
    Sig M11-A1
    Sig 225
    Sig 228

All less than optimal triggers IN MY OPINION than the P-07. They are good triggers but I prefer p-07 in stock setup. IMO stock Sig triggers are overblown and overrated. An exception would be the Tac-Ops with the SRT. Or any sig with an SRT actually, but I consider that an "upgrade" not necessarily stock, even though some models come stock with SRT and short triggers.

CZ P-01 and 75PCR

Worse trigger than P-07 by FAR (custom jobs aside)

Beretta 92FS/M9A1

Heavier DA (without "D" spring of course), and longer reset. Still good however.

CZ 75B
    Beretta PX4
    FNX9

Would probably be the only on this list who can beat it or at least compare to it in stock configuration for smoothness and weight.

That said what I think or say feels good is obviously much more different than your take, or anyone else's for that matter, however I admit that and agree there is no factoid about triggers. It's mostly subjective. All of these pistols are strong contenders and none have ATROCIOUS triggers, except the first 300 rounds through my P-01 I had.....Whew talk about trigger slap.
    Last edited by azeriosu85; 04-12-14 at 13:03.

Feedback Score
    If the CZ guns really do have a better DA than the classic Sig lineup they will be hard to beat. I've yet to feel a better DA than a P229 I handled, and even a somewhat gritty MK25 trigger felt better than a Ruger Security Six that was worked on to get the pull weight down to 10lbs.
    ˇˇKawaii Desu Ne Haruhi-Chan!!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Remember this was just MY assessment. Sigs have good triggers. I prefer the P-07/P-09 DA.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have to say that only briefly dry firing one sample of P09, I felt that the DA pull was smoother than on both of my custom P01s, CZC and AA.

Neither can hold a candle to my Beretta Elite which does have a D spring. The reset on Elite is a hair over 4 mm with a stock trigger and 3 mm with a speedbump trigger. How short is reset on Omega guns?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

I wanted the 07 but got a great local deal on a brand new 09. A little big but the price was right. I've only been dry firing it, but the DA pull is remarkably light and short. The SA pull was crisp, the reset was noticeable. The reset wasn't different from a nice Beretta 92 reset.

The gun is big though, it would make a great range/training/IDPA pistol, but the 07 would make a better carry gun.

Anyone wants to swap an 07 for the full size 09? LOL

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'd love to swap you Sam, but I all have available is a NIB G17....I do have a fondness for CZ's, I have a PO1 that is just the sweetest little nine...

Feedback Score
    Man, that P-09 is a big pistol. Reminds me of a Beretta 92 with a longer grip. The P-07 is enough pistol for accurate work out to 25 yards. The longest I've been able to shoot so far.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Yep, the 09 is a big pistol, about the same size as the M&P .45. I guess that's why the recoil is so soft.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I've decided that a set of P07s with carry packages from CGW will be my next purchase. However, I run my guns suppressed. I didn't see an answer earlier in this thread, but has anyone run these suppressed, and does anyone know where threaded barrels can be had?

Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast