Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $700 lower??

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)

$700 lower??

I'm from alabama and there are a few ar15/gun shops down here in the town I live. There is this one shop that ALWAYS has good stuff,new stuff, cool stuff. Anyway I was in there earlier today tryin to blow some money and I came across this lower that had a stupid looking Chinese character that looked like Mickey Mouse . It was on the magwell and it was saying something that was enclosed in one of those boxes used in newspaper cartoons. This lower was priced $700!!! Wtf ? I didn't ask the guy in there b/c he was busy and I didn't want to bother him over something I wasn't goin to buy. So have any of you seen one of these? Is it some custom made lower? It didn't look any diff. Than a standard lower.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Talywhacker View Post
    I'm from alabama and there are a few ar15/gun shops down here in the town I live. There is this one shop that ALWAYS has good stuff,new stuff, cool stuff. Anyway I was in there earlier today tryin to blow some money and I came across this lower that had a stupid looking Chinese character that looked like Mickey Mouse . It was on the magwell and it was saying something that was enclosed in one of those boxes used in newspaper cartoons. This lower was priced $700!!! Wtf ? I didn't ask the guy in there b/c he was busy and I didn't want to bother him over something I wasn't goin to buy. So have any of you seen one of these? Is it some custom made lower? It didn't look any diff. Than a standard lower.
    Troll thread?

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)
    What's a troll thread my dude?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Almost certainly trolling IMO.

What's the name of the shop?

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)
    The firing pin. Auburn al. You people kill me , either you know or you don't.I don't want your opinion. I want to know why this lower is $700

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Did it look like this?

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)
    Yes identical to that. Is it magpul?? I've seen the s&w magpul lowers but they are not$700

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The China doll lowers are super rare, and super expensive. A few years ago $700 would have been dirt cheap for one.

They don't do anything special...just happen to be in demand hence the price.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    IIRC they were made for certain employees and industry friends and as was already mentioned, they are extremely rare.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Taly,
    I'm shooting with Charlie, one of the owners, this evening and will ask him about it.
    Eric

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast