Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.45x39 7N6 is now Banned from Import.

Feedback Score
    I figured If I have to buy commercial ammo, I might as well support the only American company making it, so they keep doing it. Just in case some spineless worker for the ATF bans all imported ammo.
    Last edited by zack991; 03-30-14 at 09:46.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    From what I've read there is new stock (Wolf, Red Army, Tula, etc...) that is sans steel core, and will be just fine to import. The guy at JBI is a complete a-hole for screwing over an entire group of shooters, and hopefully his business is impacted in the same manner that he just effected millions of shooters.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The only good thing I see and hope Karma is on our side is the lowering price of 74 variants. I'm still going to shoot it. Love the round and weapon. But I have been feeling sick since Friday, considering I had no means to stock up for the past month or more.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    The only good thing I see and hope Karma is on our side is the lowering price of 74 variants. I'm still going to shoot it. Love the round and weapon. But I have been feeling sick since Friday, considering I had no means to stock up for the past month or more.
    When I heard about the possibility of the import ban two days ago went to 6 online stores to order a few crates and all were SOLD OUT.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Few years ago friends were ridiculing me when I was snapping up crates of this stuff. Sitting on 5 crates currently.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I now wish I had gotten into 5.45 a lot sooner than I had. Love the round and cheapness of it. It will still remain inexpensive, but it will hurt the wallet more than it had before. We need a sea change in politics badly to keep shooting from being an upper class privileged.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Well, I guess I won't be getting into 5.45 AKs after all....
    Back to the ol' 5.56.
    Until the the next ban craze....
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Well, I guess I won't be getting into 5.45 AKs after all....
    Back to the ol' 5.56.
    Until the the next ban craze....
    You can still get 5.45x39 just not the surplus ammo 7N6.

Feedback Score
    33 (97%)
    I find it hard to believe that nobody made an Ak pistol in 5.45 and put it out there for sale until December 2011. If it was the first what took the ATF so long?

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by black22rifle View Post
    I find it hard to believe that nobody made an Ak pistol in 5.45 and put it out there for sale until December 2011. If it was the first what took the ATF so long?

Missouri Custom Arms built at least one in 2007. There is an old for sale thread on TOS from June 2007 that comes up if you google 5.45 pistol.

https://www.google.com/search?q=5.45...w=1366&bih=681

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast