Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CTI (Surefire Scout Lights)

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

CTI (Surefire Scout Lights)

I'm starting this thread in reference to an EE ad posted by CTI selling Surefire Scout Lights.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...t-Weaponlights

I became concerned when I started to receive PM's from members who had paid for lights but had not received any product. I myself had also paid for lights but due to my ever increasingly busy schedule I hadn't given it much thought. I attempted to contact CTI but he did not return my PM's or emails. I was finally able to track down a phone number and have established contact.

CTI stated he was overwhelmed with the amount of messages he received regarding the ad. He also stated he was having difficulty with PayPal and retrieving funds. I paid the initial PayPal account only to have it refunded then directed to a new PayPal account.

After speaking with CTI today I was assured that he was picking up the lights by Thursday and would be shipping by the weeks end. I'm trying to be patient and understanding but that is wearing thin. I told CTI if the lights were not received and shipped by the end of this week then he needed to make plans to refund all payments to buyers.

He has sworn to me that he would keep me updated and personally guaranteed that he would ship every light. We shall see.

Anyone is free to post here with questions or concerns. I will also text the link to this thread to CTI for his participation and input.

Until this is cleared up CTI does not have any EE privileges.

This will remain professional. Period. If CTI does not follow through with his promises then I will post all information discovered, including contact info and anyone else is welcome to as well. I will also be contacting local authorities and filing charges. If he comes through then we as M4C Staff/Mods will determine where to proceed from there.

Thanks
    Jordan
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I paid $152.00 for 1 surefire light on March 26, 2014 via PayPal.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    3 Surefire lights. Purchased and paid on 03/20/2014 at 22:49. Paid $417.15 through paypal with extra 3% to cover fees.
    Last edited by underwater; 04-01-14 at 22:19.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Thx for the follow up. I made a paypal payment for 1 scout light on 3/27

Feedback Score
    I paid for one light on 3/28/14.

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    I paid 135$ for 1 surefire scout on march 20th.
    "But if they want to play out a Rage Against the Machine album then...I have no problem blacking out my face, putting on Tiger Stripes, and working on my ear necklace."-FireFly

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    I paid $140 (I paid the paypal fees) for 1 light on 3/22 via paypal.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I purchased one Surefire Scout light on 3/22. Made paypal payment for $135.00

Feedback Score
    140 (100%)
    I purchased one light, on 3/20/2014 and paid $142 to cover the paypal fees.

Sent from my GT-I8190L using Tapatalk
    You dig your grave with your fork.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Purchased two lights on 3/26 and paid $278.10

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast