Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CTI (Surefire Scout Lights)

Feedback Score
    To those waiting to file through Paypal. Be advised that you have to start the resolution through them, including contacting the seller, in order to move the claim forward. I just escalated mine and thus it is being reviewed by PayPal, but from the looks of it, they may require 10+ days of no contact to start reviewing it.

I'm no PayPal expert but, I would definitely get the ball rolling sooner than later.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Well, I unfortunately used the gift option....I suppose I will just have to eat the cost and go the law enforcement route if that is possible.
    SEMPER FI

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RECONMAN View Post
    Well, I unfortunately used the gift option....I suppose I will just have to eat the cost and go the law enforcement route if that is possible.
    im in the same boat. should have known better. lesson learned.
    "But if they want to play out a Rage Against the Machine album then...I have no problem blacking out my face, putting on Tiger Stripes, and working on my ear necklace."-FireFly

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If needed he gave me some information about himself that I can give you guys. I don't know if it's legitimate info or not but you guys are more than welcome to it just PM me if you want it and I can email or PM you the info.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Looks like this guy is using several different names. The company has no website, and my google-fu turns up nothing about it or any of his names. Looks like we bought into a scam.
    SEMPER FI

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Claim opened. hopefully paypals resolution center isn't as flaky as this guy

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBecker 72 View Post
    This is exactly why it is a bad idea to use the paypal gift option. I hope you guys either get your money back, or get your lights.
    I just add 3% when someone says use the gift option.
    Keeps everything above board.
    Winning may not be everything, but the endorsements are better.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnchair 04 View Post
    im in the same boat. should have known better. lesson learned.
    Me too. Lesson learned. Hopefully CTI mails out / refunds.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    No contact via text since Saturday 04-05-14 at 1815 hrs.

This is the text message I sent today 04-10-14 at 1030 hrs:

You have until tonight at midnight to send me a tracking number for the lights. If I don't here from you I'll be filing a dispute with PayPal and I will also be filing a wire transfer fraud/theft report with your local authorities. I'm sorry that it's come to this but you don't leave me a choice. Deadlines have changed and I've given you chance after chance to make this right. After all of the delays and promises you can't finally tell me you are shipping lights Monday and here it is Thursday with ZERO communication. We talked about that already. It forces me to believe you have no intentions of honoring your commitment and that you willfully stole $2600+ for me and the members of M4C. I will forward ALL emails, PMs, text messages, phone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses to PayPal as well as local LE and I will be posting ALL of this information in the feedback thread as well as linking to the other threads I've found on AR15.com and your local PA gun forum where you have done this before. It will be easy to find on a simple google search of your name or screen names. If you send me tracking info and you mail ALL of the lights TODAY it will end there. If not, you force my hand.
    I have his cell number (of course the VM is full) as well as a home address. I'm also going to reach out to a couple of PA LE members we have here to see if they can help with local laws and maybe a PoC as well. When I file a case I'll post the case number and detectives name here so others can add to that charge instead of multiple individual cases. I'll keep you posted. Sorry about this guys.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks for the heads up, I assume he's not going to respond I've sent him 2 emails since this thread has started and received no response. Also do you want me to PM you the address he gave me in case they don't match up?

Also thanks for the extra effort you've put into this to make it easier for us to file a case against him.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast