Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E-filing coming back up?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

E-filing coming back up?

Does anyone know if the E-filing service is supposed to be back up anytime soon? It says the system is down for maintenance, but doesn't give an ETA when it will be back up...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    Does anyone know if the E-filing service is supposed to be back up anytime soon? It says the system is down for maintenance, but doesn't give an ETA when it will be back up...
    Brother, eforms are down indefinitely. On another shooting forum that I frequent, a member contacted NFA and was told that eforms won't be processed while the site is down. Take that for what it's worth.

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by danattyfatty View Post
    Brother, eforms are down indefinitely. On another shooting forum that I frequent, a member contacted NFA and was told that eforms won't be processed while the site is down. Take that for what it's worth.
    Wait what? I had contacted ATF right when the site went down and they said that forms that were "submitted/in process" would be filed, but any forms in the draft stage obviously would be exempt as there was no means to submit for review.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glock21xxx View Post
    Wait what? I had contacted ATF right when the site went down and they said that forms that were "submitted/in process" would be filed, but any forms in the draft stage obviously would be exempt as there was no means to submit for review.
    I remember hearing that too, so this could easily be a case of no one knowing what the hell is going on.

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by danattyfatty View Post
    I remember hearing that too, so this could easily be a case of no one knowing what the hell is going on.
    Lol you are likely right

Feedback Score
    Well...two different topics being discussed. Everything currently Submitted could indeed be handled at some point, while at the same time none of them currently are being messed with.

However, that's different than most if the feedback I've seen. The examiners should have a way to access the forms without logging in. I did see one dealer say that forms were being worked on, but the examiners couldn't log into the system to notify the applicants that forms were approved.

For now, it's truly a waiting game.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Lord I was literally a week from being approved for my Efile submissions....

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm starting to wonder if I should go paper instead...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Ive had a form 1 efiled since Jan 25th for my 300 AAC. I was hoping the 90 day fantasy was going to come true and I would be getting it soon but alas no. At least I can still shoot it as a pistol until they finally figure out whether or not they are going to process anything. If nothing else, I want my 200 bucks back if they are just going to drop the whole thing.

Feedback Score
    Just received a letter from NFA. Lots of staff just hired to process submissions. Will be down for maintenance on Wednesdays only. Focus will be on forms 3 and 4. I just logged on and was able to access my Form 1. Looks like things are a go for now??
    Last edited by danattyfatty; 04-17-14 at 17:12.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast