Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: E-filing coming back up?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AErcen View Post
    Am I alone in thinking, eforms are never coming back?
    I refuse to believe ATF is working on ways of getting more stamps in the hands of those who are looking to build an SBR or to buy another suppressor. I think it is exactly the opposite of what they would like to see happen.
    They've openly stated the system is down so improvements can be made. They may be a lot of things but there is little reason to lie about it when the progress that system allows process improvements and cost savings on both ends. So yes, you just might be alone.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    So yes, you just might be alone.

He isn't alone.

Some people inability to see the big picture is astounding.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AErcen View Post
    Am I alone in thinking, eforms are never coming back?
    I wouldn't bet on the fact it isn't coming back...but I'd think it without losing any sleep.

Feedback Score
    If you read the letter, it is very confusing and self contradicting. It says eFile has been a booming success, but they are closing it indefinitely. It says forms1 and 4 are the biggest beneficiaries of eFile, so they'll be the last to return, if they return. They say eFile has streamlined things, so they have to hire 15-30 more staff to catch up.

I don't understand doublespeak very well, but can read the writing on the wall. I do believe eFile is gone for the consumers. That's all my opinion, having read the letter, and watching the 'affordable healthcare act' implementation, and remember it's the same administration behind both, except they really, really want the healthcare thing to take off.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567