Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Pre-workout Powder - anyone use?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've used C4, Assault, and Platinum Pre. Assault was good for a while but I think my body got used to it pretty quickly. C4 never gave me too much energy. Pre is what I have been using and its been great. Good amount of energy and its not something that has lost its effect overtime so far (been about 3 years).

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I work out at 5-6am and I usually do a small cup of coffee since I am just getting up, but just started the JYM products from Jim Stoppani. After a few weeks I feel good for over 1.5hrs of weight training with some cardio at the end..... It doesn't make me jittery or anything either.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’m a huge fan of ghost pre workout, solid taste with a good energy boost

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Pure Pump by Do Vitamins is one of the most pure pre's out there. I think it ranked #2 on Labdoors list. I love it because it is more mild, and has zero extra ingredients. Not even flavoring...so it taste god awful. But I force it down and enjoy the effects.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    Historically, a lot of caffeinated preworkouts make me vomit unless I got my specific dosage perfectly correct. (started with NO-Xplode back in the day, used C4 for a long time, and another called Stimul8).

I switched to PE Sciences Prolific (caffeinated) and High Volume (non-caffeinated). Half scoop of Prolific and a full scoop of High Volume. Delivers better pumps than anything I’ve ever used in the past.

And I don’t puke all over the parking lot. Everybody wins.
    Last edited by younggrasshopper; 03-09-20 at 11:15.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    My .02

Most all of them are trash since you can no longer get ephedrine anymore.

That said you’re probably better off rolling your own. Bet alanine, creatine, caffeine, and some flavored Gatorade powder and call it good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    My .02

Most all of them are trash since you can no longer get ephedrine anymore.

That said you’re probably better off rolling your own. Bet alanine, creatine, caffeine, and some flavored Gatorade powder and call it good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If not trash, then simply wildly over priced for what one can make by rolling their own and customizing to their own goals and such. Most pre workout products rely on mega caffeine dose, and label decorations of a long list of things in doses that don't do jack chit at those doses, and or, don't belong in a pre workout anyway.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    double taps
    Last edited by WillBrink; 03-09-20 at 12:10.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Old thread but still relevant.
    I use the combination from Blackstone Labs.
    Dust X and Hype Reloaded. It’s two products. One preworkout an one nitric oxide. Great pumps no crash at all. The other interesting thing with this stuff is I don’t get immune to the doses. I was at two scoops of C4 back in the day.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Excelsior, Dark Energy (rocket research flavor), Assassin (flavors are rough) but it works. Leather Faze...green apple Any one of these will work wonders for you. Most of them have nootropics in them to elevate your mood.....except Assassin....just be ready to be angry

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast