Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Pre-workout Powder - anyone use?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I have worked out my entire life and never took anything.

In the last week I started taking BPN Creatine with a scoop of Isopure Protein.

It has enabled me to immediately push through nearly every plateau I had reached and increase reps on everything.
    BPN = Bare Performance Nutrition? I recently started using their Flight pre-workout and like it a lot.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
    BPN = Bare Performance Nutrition? I recently started using their Flight pre-workout and like it a lot.
    Yep that’s the stuff.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Glad this got resurrected. I'm currently looking for something without caffeine. I have colitis and cannot tolerate stimulants, I get physically I'll for a few days.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    What are you looking for in a pre workout energy, pump, endurance? This will help you better choose the products.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    What are you looking for in a pre workout energy, pump, endurance? This will help you better choose the products.
    I'm not entirely sure. I'm just starting to look into it. I struggle with getting "amped up" for a workout. My back is tore up from the Army, and I struggle a bit with depression. Like I mentioned, I can't tolerate caffeine and it appears that many of these products use it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    I'm not entirely sure. I'm just starting to look into it. I struggle with getting "amped up" for a workout. My back is tore up from the Army, and I struggle a bit with depression. Like I mentioned, I can't tolerate caffeine and it appears that many of these products use it.
    The stuff I posted above doesn’t amp me up in any way and works well pre or post. I don’t pay a lot of attention to when I take it……do a daily dose and pump my iron when I have time.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    The stuff I posted above doesn’t amp me up in any way and works well pre or post. I don’t pay a lot of attention to when I take it……do a daily dose and pump my iron when I have time.
    Thanks for the info

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314