Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-workout Powder - anyone use?

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Damn she's a beast! Some men and women get too big, like nasty, and she is not one of them.

Feedback Score
    I've been taking 2 scoops of C4 Extreme before working out for about 4 months. Tastes good and mixes with water. Definetely increased energy / intensity level. Pumps also better. Costco sales 2 tub packs for what GNC charges for 1.

Will you see any bad voodoo in C4 ingredients?

Feedback Score
    I've used Jack3d, No-Explode, C4, Muscle Spike, and probably others I've forgotten over the past few years. Jack3d was the most consistent with me but I don't think its sold anymore, at least last I looked only the micro version was being sold and it was not near as good as the original. The others all had mixed results, some days I would fee completely energized, other days like crap.

Right now I'm using C4 and have been for nearly a year. It's been nearly as consistent as Jack3d was with me, but hey everybody is different. I highly recommend pre-workout though. Add a couple scoops of creatine with it before a workout and you'll notice a huge difference in how fast you warm up.

Feedback Score
    I never said leg day was easy. Just that for me, the workouts I do for those groups aren't anything I want to do with a powder bomb in my stomach sloshing around.

At this point, I'd be encouraged to see anyone in the 19-23 age group at the gym looking like your stork guy there. At least he's just confused, but can be corrected. Better than the doughy kid mean mugging himself, listening to Eminem on his new iThing, and convinced all ya need is biceps.
    Team Medic, Task Force Zangaro
    "The Cat's Originals"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Endur View Post
    Damn she's a beast! Some men and women get too big, like nasty, and she is not one of them.
    Is the link broken? We must have watched a different video Sir.

She's a beast for sure though. Won't knock her performance one bit. But...well...an evening with her could be confusing.
    Team Medic, Task Force Zangaro
    "The Cat's Originals"

Feedback Score
    I've tried a few different pre-workouts before settling on C4, so far I'm a big fan of the blue raspberry. I started off only using half a scoop to make sure it didn't make my heart feel like it was going to explode, and now I use a full scoop before lifting days. Working well so far but I'm gonna be trying Neon pretty soon. We'll see how it stacks ups.
    USMC 2011-Present

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Re: C4, looks like a lot of users. I haven't looked at that yet, but I will.

SOW, understood. I don't like the sloshy stomach feeling doing dynamic workouts or runs either.

At that, how much liquid drink do yall have before workout? I can drink 8oz and not be bothered (part if why I tried a half dose yesterday was I could get it down with 8oz). And I carry a 32oz cup of water to sip on throughout the session. Being a basketball player in my former life I learned quick how much water I can intake during active work.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
    One word, Will - dayum!
    I'd say that sums it up well!
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Now contrast the above with the vid I just made training IFBB Pro Geri Villalona. That's what tough functional leg/lower body work looks like!

Holy shit. That girl is beastly (in a good way)

I've been fortunate enough to be working out at the OSU Steelwood gym/Olympic regional training center and I've never had a 'leg day' like I've been introduced to there. Those sandbag lunges are killer, we've done the same, except 'double tapped' the knee on one lunge (so lunge into it, stand back up, then back down again for 1 rep). "These should be borderline impossible..." is a great way to hear a lift introduced

Quote Originally Posted by HeliPilot View Post
    I've tried a few different pre-workouts before settling on C4, so far I'm a big fan of the blue raspberry. I started off only using half a scoop to make sure it didn't make my heart feel like it was going to explode, and now I use a full scoop before lifting days. Working well so far but I'm gonna be trying Neon pretty soon. We'll see how it stacks ups.
    I've been trying Jack3d and not sure how I feel about it. Some days it feels like speed and others...it's just meh. I've got a couple sleeves of 'C4 Extreme'...gonna try it today.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOW_0331 View Post
    Is the link broken? We must have watched a different video Sir.

She's a beast for sure though. Won't knock her performance one bit. But...well...an evening with her could be confusing.
    Lol I didn't say she was Jessica Biel or Alice Eve now, but by no means is she "quick, cover your eyes".

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast